Trucking Forums - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-22-2003, 10:26 PM
gemiller

Trucking Forums

http://truckin.proboards20.com/index.cgi

If you have the time join, if not don't worry about it, Just looking to start a site for the fun of being a head honcho. If I get interest from any of you who join I will gladly add SUV's and/or Jeeps. Please join if you can!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-22-2003, 11:28 PM

Re: Trucking Forums

I like the seller feedback . Kind of like ebay . There is a lot of buying and selling on the boards , fortunatley most folks are honest .Good luck with your forum .
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 02:54 PM
gemiller

Comeone guys, join up. Is it that bad that nobody join!? I'ev had like 30 guests in the last 2 hours and not a single soul joined. People don't join because there aren't any members, then how do I get members? I need members for members to join...
post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 04:05 PM

Patience, Grasshopper. You may find that no-one will join for a long time, and maybe never if there is no reason to. People often pick up a group or two for each of their favourite hobbies and stick with them (I check out a couple Toyota and firearms sites and that's it). To be blunt, I don't know if you are offering anything that this site can't offer, and there are a lot of members here who may actually answer questions a person may have.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 05:52 PM
gemiller

I understand that, well I got one member [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] LoL.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 05:56 PM
gemiller

Ya I know what you mean, the only thing that makes mine a little different is the fact we also deal with street sport. Not just off-road. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Well, thanks for the input anyway!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode