More Ricer Bashing - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-24-2003, 01:16 PM Thread Starter

More Ricer Bashing

First a quick story, im coming home last night late(in the GMC) goin down the blacktop about 60. This car is slowly catching me, prolly doin around 65, as is gets close i notice those annoying bright headlights, and a purple glow from under the car...i was like GEEZ...this is Rural IOWA...
Any is rides my ass for about a mile, and then without speeding up, it just goes into the other lane, like hes gonna hammer it and go past me. As soon and he go in the other lane...My truck started to GROWL, I took her up to about 70, just enough for the car to pull back behind. So the Acura(Integra i think, had a big TYPE R sticker on the side) did it again. I took the GMC up to about 75 this time before i backed off. I slowed till the car got about 1/8th mile ahead, then Got a run and him and passed him like he was standing still, god he must of been thinkin, " i got beat by the old, smoky, and stickerless truck, i need some more stickers or NOS or something..." [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And heres the pic

Theres No Replacement For Displacement [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1110486-04HondaCivic-MountainDew.jpg (26.8 KB, 26 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-24-2003, 03:32 PM

Re: More Ricer Bashing

hahaha, yeah i love screwin with the ricers in their teeny little hondas, but the ones in my area must recognize my truck now, cause they never play with me anymore [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-24-2003, 03:36 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

gotta love ricer stories

Got to love picking on the ricers. I'm not a big fan of flybys though. It's something ricers like to do when you blow their doors off, you get on the binders to slow down, and they go flying by at 90mph.

Since you and I own vehicles that have the aerodynamics of a 4x8 sheet of plywood you can get next to him and at around 70mph he'll have a hard time breaking through your wash. At around 80mph even the most angriest nest of bumblebees won't have enough ferocity to break through the wall found about even with the back of your cab. They'll have to get a running start.

Recently I was at the only long stoplight we've got here in Houghton/Hancock when a bling-blinger filled with a bunch of pot-smoking wannabe gangsters singing along to "fiddy cent" stopped next to me with the bass so loud in their Civic it was making my truck rattle.

Being the hick I am I rolled down my window in my 20 year old truck and peered down in their windows to see if they were really humans. The chick, the whitest yooper girl I've ever seen with 3" hoops for earrings, looked at me so I covered my ears in protest. She stabbed back a look of disgust so I peered in all directions looking for red and blue. I then proceeded to light up both tires which was surprising since my truck likes to pegleg. They looked at me like I was some kind of lamer hick. About fifteen seconds later they were all choking down some of Bridgestone's finest rubber and I had a smile on my face.

Another twenty seconds later all four of them have their heads hanging out the windows and the stereo ceases. I give the poor old truck a break and get off the stupid pedal. I look over to the guy next to me which is upwind and he gives me two thumbs up and the lady in her fifties behind me has a smile on her face. The light changes and I leave them there in their "smoked rice".
post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-26-2003, 07:37 PM
Old Hand

Re: gotta love ricer stories

OMG,,, That's the funniest thing I've read in a while. Wish I could have seen it. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2003, 07:23 AM

i had a good personal experience this past sunday, i was towing the boat onto the freeway and an old civic hatchback (i thinks) with no exhaust trys going around me (extended cab truck and 24' boat) i stepped on it, this guy was soo pissed, he ran the side of the road the whole time, not getting behind me, finally he gets up the speed and drives on the side of the road (FREEWAY) until he gets about about 50 yards in front of me and usses his turn signal and merges back on the highway, wheres the cops when you need them. cant wait to get the 110hp/200ftlb torque programmer [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] later
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2003, 06:12 PM Thread Starter

Throw some nitrous in that Duramax and show the ricers what its good for, some propane injection too. BullyDog has some kickass upgrades for the Duramax trucks.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2003, 06:11 AM

Im only going with the new juice box (115hp and 175-200ftlb) so it'll be about 415hp and 700ftlb, be sweet seeing a 8000lb truck movin and a shakin [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2003, 06:54 AM

You guys think its bad where you live. I live in the Rice Capitol of the USA. Here around Washington, there everywhere. Bunch of Fawkin idiots if you ask me. I like to call the exhuast tips that they use TUna CAns. Thats what they look like. Anyway, the local latino population is out of control. They go all out, with the dumb ass lights, and everything else to boot. Stickers and all that bull****. The problem is these jackasses think that there in the Fast and the Furious and they think there always racing or some bull****. Just two days ago, some mexican, in a pos honda, ran a red light and almost killed me. So I chased him, and tore him a new one. I AM OF THE OPINION THAT ITS WAY TOO EASY TO GET A DRIVERS LICENSE IN THIS COUNTRY. IF YOU DONT SPEAK AND READ THE LANGUAGE, HOW CAN THAT BE SAFE? just my two cents.

[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2003, 07:27 AM
Can't Get Enough

A dude I know thinks that he can get more power by putting one of those exhaust tips on his car. He has some kind of Mitsubishi, so we tease him badly about it being a girls car.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2003, 08:56 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

I always get made fun of because I've beaten a Lancer Evolution street racing. I'm toast once we get to 70mph but that's street racing. They're not that fast but no one gives me credit because they look at 1/4 mile times which is four seconds faster than mine.

We've got some genuine ricers here. It seems everyone has vehicles with primered ricer hoods, primered ricer wings, and aluminum wings. However, we've got a Talon TSi and a something else straight out of The Fast and the Furious. Talon TSis are impressive and a lot of fun when stock (it's awesome that you can program them with a laptop). However, I've flogged this one repeatedly because it's got an extra 700lbs of fiberglass, aluminum, paint, decals, and stereo equipment. The red thing can't even hold a candle to me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode