Thanks Stuper! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2003, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

Thanks Stuper!

Ted, thanks for the magazines and comics. I got them two days ago. Gave me something to read on my occasional off time. Gave everyone else to look at too. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2003, 12:34 PM

Re: Thanks Stuper!

How are you making out over there ?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2003, 01:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

glad u could use it, at work i usually buy off beat offroad magazines such as the one i sent you to take up my time. i figured u had petersons read already so i sent the truck magazine, the "other" magazine chosen for its cover, and the 2 simpsons comics for entertainment porpuses. which mag u like the best?
remember don't insult the locals, god forbid they see skin

theo/stuper
post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2003, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

Ted: I actually like to buy all of the major off road mags since they all have something different to offer. The "other" mag they do sell out here, you just have to be the first in the PX when they put them on the shelves. The two comics gave me something more lighthearted and funny to look at.

Yoat: I am doing alright. Spent several hours cruising around the desert last night looking for two of our vehicles. One blew a tire and we were bringing them a spare. Unfortunately for me and my crew the others were not where they thought they were and we rode up and down the same road several times until finally they sent one vehicle ahead to get us tand realized they weren't where they told us. I had gotten up at 2:45 that morning and spent the dat at the range firing. It was about 110*-115* during the afternoon and when i got done with the trouble call around midnight i was wore the [bleep] out. I slept all day today and feel great now. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Take care and talk to you all later.

ryan
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2003, 03:07 PM

hey there .... hows that A/C unit doing? is there anything else that you might need over there? my wife and i would be more than happy to send you guys anything that you might need . please let us know if you need anything and we will ship it right out .thank you ever so much for your service [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img], without brave people like you we wouldnt be the country we are today .......Von Warner ........... p.s. you sure dont see many of those scumbag "protesters " anymore do you ? i think i would have spent my spring break chasing skirts or thong bikini's rather than protesting a war ..... it is sad that our society allows cowards to have the freedom to make the United States look like a nation of vegetarian, flag burning, homosexual, pu$$ies. when the vast majority of americans are willing to give there lives to defend our ideals . funny how the "polls" never ask joe blow factory worker what he thinks ....take care ...Von Warner
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-15-2003, 08:11 AM

Your right Von! Well Ryan you should be returning stateside soon right ?
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2003, 09:24 AM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

Wel, we kinda cheeted on the AC unit. The repair guys came out and rewired it. If not for more important matters at work we could have eventually figures it out, but if someone else wants to do the work, more power to them. Spring break is when you get to go to the [img]images/graemlins/beach.gif[/img] right? damn i got the sand, but the military forgot to import the water and women in bikinis. Hopefully I will be home sometime in july or late june. we have "tentative" dates, but those almost alway change. Thanks for thinking about everyone over here and take care.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode