Benn slow around these parts latley ! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 11:08 PM Thread Starter

Benn slow around these parts latley !

Hey where did everyone disapear to ? Any projects latley . I am bored at work Graveyard shift stinks ! [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 05:45 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Benn slow around these parts latley !

Yoat .... I do believe everyone is out enjoying the nice spring weather .... [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] ...... Either that or everyone is working WAY to hard ..... I'm still looking for that little midget that said "lets work five days a week" He needs to be slapped [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] We should work two and have five off .......
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 07:00 AM

i was wondering where everyone went myself... its been nice here on the west coast and it was spring break last week .. maybe that has something to do with the lack of posts...von Warner
post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 09:53 AM Thread Starter

Your not kidding I work 4 12's and get 3 off and I'm still not happy [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 09:56 AM Thread Starter

Von its benn crappy here on the east side , Last week we got up to about 65 almost 70 now it's back in the damm 20's again. Glad at least you guys are getting out and enjoying it . I guess our time will come soon. Then we will all be complaining it's to hot when it gets up to the 90's ! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 05:43 PM

i work 4, 10hr shifts but they usually turn out to be 12 or better on saturday and sunday . i love the three days off during the week . it eliminates 90% of the competition for my favorite fishing and hunting spots . the weather here is taking a turn for the worse , snow level down to 1500 feet tonight and its raining right now , rivers are all on the rise and getting muddy so fishing is going to be out of the question for a while . oh well guess i can use the time to work on the front differential out of my truck . ...Von Warner [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 06:33 PM
Keyboard Implanted

well i have been too busy lately with trying to get my new job. well i got it today and its gonna rock......so i should be back some. plus after this week i have 2 full weeks of before i start the new job so then you'll be asking where i can go instead of where i am [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 07:34 PM

Whats the new job Sparty? Whats the old job...LOL?
I just started a new one myself, I'm in my fourth week after having been at the previous job almost six years. I absolutely love it, and couldn't be happier. However, I can't sit around on the computer at my new job, like I did the old one [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Cory [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 08:44 PM
Keyboard Implanted

old job was an internship at the grand rapids police department. new job is a deputy position at the kent county sheriffs department [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 09:18 PM

hmmmmmm. Officer "SPARTY".....hope i never have you shining a 5 D cell Mag light in my eyes asking the question "you been drinking tonight Mr Warner " [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ... my father in law and brother in law are both county cops and you couldnt ask for more sensible people wearing the badge ... hope you enjoy the new job and use your judgement well .. cops dont have to be jerks by law ,its just an attitude thing. i think you will be one of the good ones [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img].....Von Warner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode