Yoat94 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2003, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Yoat94

thought you would like what i've been flying around

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1063948-USAjpg.jpg (55.1 KB, 43 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2003, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Yoat94

and here is the new sign my dad's got in the yard

took it while i was running cross the street, sorry so blurry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1063955-BUSH.jpg (37.5 KB, 45 views)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2003, 07:02 PM

you should come to Oregon and help us kick the crap out of those hippy treehuggers in Portland. what a bunch of scumbags !!! God bless America !! we should support our troops regardless of wether or not you believe in what they are fighing for ... they are the reason we are the country we are today, respect them and what they are doing ... dont let them hear or see anything on the news but 100% support from the people at home . they have enough to worry about without having to worry about some bodypierced ,dreadlocked ,no job scumbag spitting on them when they come home........Von Warner [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2003, 12:17 AM
Keyboard Implanted

No $hit, remember what happened with Viet Nam, no support back home, we lost.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2003, 02:04 AM
Old Hand

I have one on the back of my Jeep. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I don't have any trouble finding it in a parking lot now. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2003, 06:37 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

nice flag skellator

the thing i like the best is getting the great responses from people driving by. lots of horns honking, people giving the thumbs up and waiving, being actually energized by seeing the flag.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/891353.asp
that is a link to the story about my brothers team. he is a captain and is in charge of all the bridges for the corp of engineers. we heard from him after this, so everything is ok. all he could say is he saw it live, but couldnt confirm if he was there [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] or where he was or what he was doing
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2003, 01:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sparty - Good to here he is OK .....
Listening to the local media is a joke. You never hear stories like that. I believe that all the reporters that are "imbedded" with the troops are sending us back stories that are true to life. Read them. They're everywhere. Maybe now the entire country will see that this war is not about us, but about the innocent people of Irac that are FORCED to follow the so called government. Some of these people will "stab" there own family in the back.

Weather you support the reasdon we are over there or not, SUPPORT OUR TROOPS UNTILL THEY ALL COME HOME ... remember, they have family too. Think of how you would feel if it was your Husband/Wife/Son/Daughter over there. They, for whatever reason, choics to go into the military. That's what they wanted to do. They knew that, if called upon, this is what they would have to do. This is there job. You ( there family ) was proud of them at the Graduation from Boot Camp ( and don't say you weren't - Hell, more of you even cryed ) You were never sop proud of that as you were the day they stood on that tar-mack. Now stand up and be just as proud of them now. Every person of there is scared ****less right now. They need every bit of support they can get ....
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 10:04 AM
Mud in my Veins

The US Military didn't loose Vietnam, the US Government (mainly the leftist liberals and the communist demonstrators) lost Vietnam.

The military wasn't allowed to fight like it could have. We could have destroyed North Vietnam's ability to function, let alone fight, in under a month, and stopped the Viet Cong in a few months.............if we had been allowed to.[img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I'm trying to figure out some way to fly my USMC flag on the Ram. [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 08:47 PM
Old Hand

I took a piece of square steel (round would work) that fit in my receiver and welded a pole to it
and attached the "US" flag and my "Don't Tread On Me" flag. Piece of cake. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 09:33 PM

Awesome Pics guys . Can you believe it . I was out at a bar one night and had the flag mounted into the bed of the truck on a pole and some stupid ass ripped it down and stole it god did that pissss me off . That is such a discrace it isn't funny man I would love to ever find out who would do such a thing! And I am in the middle of the country which is worse! [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] But those look great! [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode