Benefit Trail Ride @ Paragon Update and pics - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2003, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
Old Hand

Benefit Trail Ride @ Paragon Update and pics

Here's a link to
pics @ DeJA 23 pics
Linyee's pics Image Station requires sign in. 63 pics
Gavan's pics 63 pics
PA Jeeps Club 5 pics
I'll post more links as I find them. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Partial staging area shot.

There was over 100 rigs that came out, and raised over $2k for the Steve M. Smith Trust Fund. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As far as I know I'm the only one with a SWB Trail ID that was there, if not I'm sorry we didn't meet up. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
There was mostly Jeeps that turned out but there was a few "Off Brand" vehicles including 2 stock H2 Hummers. [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
It was my first time to Paragon Adventure Park and we couldn't have asked for better weather, some people even got sun burnt. [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
I had a blast despite poking a hole in the sidewall of one of my new Futura M/T's. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] (Other than that they were awesome. I even had a few people assuming I had lockers)

Ever see a stock YJ at take off. [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] After seeing so many of us hung up he was determinded to get up his first try. I think he was the only stocker to make on his own. [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

Here's what the launch pad looks like from the other side. That's where I lost my tire on my second try. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] As far as I know I was the only one in our group that had to actually fix anything. We did stop an aweful lot for the Scrambler so he could beat on his new used Weber though. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
I hope to make it back there again sometime this year. [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]

Here's an Update on Steve also.

Thanks for any and all help, Keep the prayers coming guys, he's not out of the woods yet. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2003, 11:01 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Benefit Trail Ride @ Paragon Update and pics

Yea that was a blast.

I think I was the one who pulled you out of that when you popped that tire.
Nice to meet you again!
What a great day that was.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2003, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
Old Hand

Thanks for the yank. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] Yea it was nice to meet you too. Shucks, I wish I hada known that was you. We coulda chatted a little more. Well at least now I know who to look out for. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I can't wait till I get enough cash ahead to do it again, That place is a whole lot bigger and better than I could have imagined. [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Thanks for coming out and supporting a worthy cause, I hope you had @ least half as much fun as I did. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

As promised here's somemore pics links for your viewing pleasure. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Joe Lovette's pics
Christopher Skeans' pics
Chris Hall's pics
Erica Lalik's pics
[img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2003, 08:45 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

who where the guides? did u see the ems vehicle. the truck cab with the custom bed? hope u were nice to him, i used to live next door.

theo/stuper
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2003, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
Old Hand

Our stock group's guide was Kevin, Green XJ. The other stock group's guide drove a red Dodge Raider.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
did u see the ems vehicle. the truck cab with the custom bed?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid I missed that. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode