People Suck - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2003, 03:38 AM Thread Starter

People Suck

sure wish all the people that go to dancehalls and clubs knew how to dance. I'm sick of this crap.."i don't know how to dance.." [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] go home and drink in front of your tv then!!
[img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2003, 10:19 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: People Suck

shorts,

care to explain, i didn't understand the post besides its anger in nature.

theo
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2003, 11:15 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Shorts Here in America there is these basic freedoms which do little things like let ya go where ya want to go.Especially when ya are paying a cover charge to get into a place. This might suprise you people go to basket ball games who can't play basket ball. Also people go to baseball games who can't play baseball and so on.
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2003, 12:19 PM Thread Starter

well, its been kinda been this way for the last several weekends...usually its cool and there's good dancin, but lately, there hasn't been those good dance buddies. i miss my dancing partners, they're out overseas and stuff so i'm kinda hunting around.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2003, 02:31 PM

why dance at the meat counter

when I go to the meat counter at the grocery store, i don't have to dance to get waited on [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]....so why when I go to the meat market(that's what single guys around here call night clubs) at night, why should i have to dance to get what I want? [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2003, 03:18 PM Thread Starter

Re: why dance at the meat counter

man, you guys are talking to me as though i don't know that the club or dancehall scene is a means to an end. i know how to work that, thats not the problem. the problem is people CANNOT dance..physically cannot two-step or waltz or whatever...they don't even know how...that's crappy. i'm tired of dragging drunk-ass-two-footed-lerfty around the dancefloor. its much more fun to scoot around with drunk-ass-good-dancer guy.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2003, 04:15 PM

Re: why dance at the meat counter

When our towns around here have concerts in the summer and stuff, its more fun to just watch the drunks act stupid and fall down rather then dance. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2003, 05:24 PM

Shorts,
Well, I guess I have to stand up for the "untrainable"..he he he...I spent a couple years out west, in cow country, and got made fun of frequently because I couldn't do the two-step, well, FWIW, my girlfriend at the time tried her hardest to teach me, and I just couldn't get the hang of it...no matter what ( I'm also not a huge fan of country music) [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. Now, dance music, thats a whole other story,
Theres a couple girls from work that I've partied with at "pub crawls", and I'll grind away to Nelly all night, drunk or sober...LOL. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Maybe I should be embarassed...dunno...but its fun [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Rembrant
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2003, 07:01 PM Thread Starter

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Maybe I should be embarassed...dunno...but its fun

[/ QUOTE ]

well thats the jist of it - i just wanna go out there and have fun...and every once in a while, i'd likethe guy to be as good dancer, cause its fun [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-10-2003, 01:32 AM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Well..... let me just say that this whiteboy can dance! [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] I can 2 step, and waltz with the best of 'em. Plenty of practice. [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Which, is why my sig line reads what it does. LOL

Don't give up Shorts.... theres still a lot of dancers in this neck of the woods. One thing you will prolly have to do is stay away from those "poser, race track like, cityfied dance halls". I'm sure the meat market is better, but those floors were never meant to be danced on anyway.... just an excuse to get out and bump uglies with someone ya don't even know.... which I'm all for, let me add. [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I hate being in the middle of a good waltz and some dork with his dorked up wanna be cowboy hat is doing some sort of a "I have no clue what I'm doing 2 step"... LOL.. Get out of the way looser! [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/spank.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode