War Protests at School - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2003, 05:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

War Protests at School

There were quite a few students out protesting the war today at school. I first saw them there at 11a.m. and after classes and walking around for awhile, I went back around 1:30p.m. and they were still out there chanting there songs. They had the classic, "Hell no, we wont go" and some others I couldn't quite understand. Just wondering if anyone else came across them today.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: War Protests at School

we arrested about 10 when Bush was in town, then all the others seemed to go away.
just go out there and start punching them all individually in the nose......oh and have a caribeaner in your hand.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2003, 07:25 PM
PLummisZ71

peace rallies were happenign nationwide. One person tried to start one at my school but no one else wanted to do it. I don't WANT a war, but if we need to have one to protect the american people, Im all for it. The peple protesting must not realize that if we dont have a war far more innocent people will die over the years due to terrorist attacks and whatnot. Did yall hear that like 90percent of the "Human Shield" people got scared and left Iraq? HA HA HA, why did they join a group and tell millions of people they were really willing to sacrifice their lives if they were gonna pussy out? i hope they get beat up back home for lying to us all.
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2003, 08:20 PM

I hear ya just waiting for the [bleep] to hit the fan, Then I will be gone to do some assss woooping [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2003, 11:25 PM
Mud in my Veins

there musta been a thousand or so folks at the one here at school, including all the local ozark mtn hippies [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

the suckers must've used 500 pounds of chalk graffiti'ing our sidewalks with peace signs and antiwar sentiment... [img]images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2003, 11:38 PM

Dang I guess some people that don't know all are really pissed off oh well! [img]images/graemlins/spank.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2003, 08:40 AM

i live in southern oregon , about 8o miles south of Eugene . they are having the same kinds of protests. it seems as though all the tree hugging hippies have found themselves a new cause . i did notice a few things about them, must of them are packing around signs made of cardboard that i am certain came from a tree. why is it now that there is an impending war, last years crusade to save some tree is not a top priority for them anymore? maybe they just have to much f#cking time on there hands? wich brings me to the other thing i noticed , how can these people be out there protesting and not get fired from there jobs . my guess is that they dont have jobs because in the real world your job would be on the line if you went on a peace march or decided to take an extended leave of abscence so you could live in a tree for a few months. sometimes i am embarassed that the world sees these people as representatives of what people in the U.S. are like . i realize that people are entitled to there opinions but there comes a time when we all should stand behind whatever our country is doing and show the world that we are "One Nation under God" not a bunch of "sissy la la's" that will laydown, rollover and pee ourselves whenever the sh*t hits the fan [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] Von Warner
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2003, 08:47 AM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]images/graemlins/goodpost.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/goodpost.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/goodpost.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/goodpost.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/goodpost.gif[/img]

and "One Nation under God" does belong in the pledge, i dont care what religion you are!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2003, 05:20 PM
PLummisZ71

I agree, its not a matter of religion, its a matter of heritage, who cares if you arent religous, that pledge has been said by americans and on our dollar bills for.....well i dont know, but I bet its a long time! These people need to let it go, if you dont want to say it DONT say it. These people should get a life or a gun to kill themselves with.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode