pre-war - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2003, 01:20 PM Thread Starter

pre-war

Is it me or does our government really not have its head on sraight. I was reading the news and learned that BUSH was thinking of giving Iraq a 72 hour notice to the begining of war. WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT?????

Since when do we have to have morals with war. Why can't we just start bombing the sh!t out of them. Drop a NUKE!! That will wake everyone up. They will all thikn before any terrorist action against the US again.

We know who the enemy is. We know there are in the wrong. Am I not understanding something. It is all TALK TALK TALK. That doesn't solve a thing.

Sorry for the venting but I know you guys would appreciate it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2003, 02:09 PM

Re: pre-war

They're hoping that the Iraqi people would overthrow Saddam before the fighting would even begin. It's got nothing to do with morals.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2003, 04:35 PM
PLummisZ71

Iraq needs to talkto the french, the french can show em how to surrender.
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2003, 05:49 PM
Keyboard Implanted

haha NO! they know where all of his missiles and weapons are already, they have since you were sitting down to eat turkey on thanksgiving. there is so much more that they know than they aren't telling you. on thanksgiving i heard info that your learning about in the news yesterday [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

dont worry, G.W. JR aint in this to lose.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2003, 08:27 PM

Yes sparty is correct . Why should we waste the money and the time when half of his own army is going to give him up . Thats why he has his republican gurad around bagdad that is where he does not want us the most then he put his other army north and south of there but he does'nt trust them I would not either when we go in they will surrender . If the become traitor to thier country he will kill them so they act like they like him to survive and when we go in they will give up! There is alot going on and we might not even have to have any more american bloodshed! [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] The temptation of waiting is killing me I really just want to go already and kick his asssss [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Keyboard Implanted

yes but the other bad thing is that he has put his most elite men in with all of his army. they are mixed in the population of the army so that if they surrender, his "royal army" fellas will shot who ever is trying to surrender. he told them, if they dont kill you i will.
that sick piece of trash
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2003, 09:51 PM

Yea he is freakin a sick son of a B [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode