Oh my god...(MURDER) - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 04:09 AM Thread Starter
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Oh my god...(MURDER)

Well tonight, around 12 AM or so, me and my dad drove by Denny's, which is next to a Wendys and home depot... I noticed about a quarter mile before it, that there was some flashing lights... eh, i figured average pulled over ticket thingie... got closer and noticed in the back about 8 cop cars and some mustangs and camaros, some ricers and what not, i thought sweet they busted some street racers... Then my attention was turned to the Dennys, huge ass lights, taped off, lights everywhere, Crime Scene investagators and probably 80 cop cars... I said, what the hell?! I figured must have been robbed... sloooowed down (i know but oh well)... And WTF... a dead guy in the parking lot covered in blood, they where just taking the sheet off which had blood all over it... I told my dad he slammed the brakes turned around and by the time we got back he was in a yellow bag... That, freaked me in a way.. never seen anyone dead... But didn't bother me like I thought it would... Very shocking, this is just a small crappy town...
Last week same thing happend 10 miles or so away at a carwash, my mom and sister drove by and there was a dead guy in a car... CSI was there had it taped off...

Makes you kinda feel, unsafe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 05:07 AM

Re: Oh my god...(MURDER)

CodyZ71
I know how you feel man, although theres only a handful of murders in the city here every year, sometimes they are at familiar places, and it always makes ya wonder.....hmmmmm, geeeez, I coulda been at that bar that night....ya never know. Around here, at least for a few years, it was the Hells Angels fighting with other dealers and stuff, and they're be little sprees, where three people would get killed in a couple months, or they'd just dissapear. then usually a cab driver gets it every year also. Pretty scary stuff.
Rembrant [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 02:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

we had a murder at a local kfc a while back. business bagged for them for 2 years them their just starting to recover. the major city town whatever next to us is starting to bring in undesireables due to the welfare situation. the crime is starting to flow to our once crime free location. break ins are starting to rise, same with car thefts etc. the perps are getting knocked off left and right because guns are rampent in our small towns and ppl aren't about to let other people grab their stuff

theo/stuper

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 03:01 PM
Keyboard Implanted

seems like we are having 1 or 2 a week here. of course no one hears about most of them because they are the same ol same ol. but when somebody in there car gets shot and the car runs into a house, it gets some news coverage.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

News said, it was a woman and she had massive head trauma... Police have no clue on it occured... Someone left to get in theyre car and saw her dead in the lot... This Dennys aint been open 6 monthes...
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-03-2003, 03:35 PM
gemiller

I live in the country, well sorda, but far enough away I cannot remember any deaths(not natural or disease) except a year back a suicide.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2003, 11:20 AM
Mud in my Veins

Memphis battles with D.C & New Olreans as the murder capitol of the country, but I haven't actually seen one in 2 1/2 years of living here. I'm gonna get a concealed carry permit because of the places I have to go for work.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2003, 04:35 PM

Steve83,
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Memphis battles with D.C &amp; New Olreans as the murder capitol of the country

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought Detroit wore the crown for that....but that might be something I heard years ago...can't remember.

Rembrant [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2003, 06:14 PM
Keyboard Implanted

oh heck yeah, we are up there. dont count michigan out!
that city is a ****hole
post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-14-2003, 05:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Detroit is starting to clean up. It's not as bad as it used to be.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode