Just Gotta love The Dog! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 10:32 AM
flatbroke

Just Gotta love The Dog!

I decide its time to clean up the dirt and rust in and under the SJ410,so i get the shop vac out of the basement,and go to the garage.do a quick clean,and put the vac outside the side door.decide to go get my work gloves,open the door and trip on the cord of the vac,and take a header into the snow [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]SO i sayto myself,self put things away,and this wont happen,thats what ya say to the daughter right? Pick up the shop vac,head down the outside CONCRETE stair case,and realize they are covered in ice [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]!!! there i am lying in a pile of water ice ,and broken plastic(shop vac).scraped hands(no gloves)ripped shirt,bruised ass,mad as hell,and my dog comes flying down the stairs stops,and starts to lik my bleeding hand.......gotta love the dog.!!!Just thought i would share that [img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 11:04 AM

Re: Just Gotta love The Dog!

<font color="blue"> [img]images/graemlins/goodpost.gif[/img] Sorry just thougth that's such a funny post!!! Have on one me [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]. All dogs can [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]. </font color>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 11:19 AM
flatbroke

thanks,i m still sore and that happened over2hrs ago.Dog got warm leftover gravy on his food for his care gotta put some salt on those stairs [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 11:38 AM

Definately made the day at work better for me....
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 12:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Is the dog getting CPR lessons this weekend?

[img]images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img]

Sorry about your mishap.

NAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 01:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

That just made me feel a whole lot better. Due to a allergy with one of my dogs we just found out we have to feed her a special food. $50 Bucks for a 30 lb bag. Minga..... and she's a 75lb Golden Retriever so that food wont last all that long. Maybe a month or so.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 03:21 PM
Addict

Maybe that dog was watching the whole episode. Good doggie good doggie. Funny story... [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode