did you catch the PowerBlock today on TNN? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2003, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
Mud in my Veins

did you catch the PowerBlock today on TNN?

Horsepower TV has gone import, it sucks. they bolted on some crap to their little civic and revved it up like it was supposed to be da ****t, i couldnt stop laughing [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stacey (on Trucks!) had a show on polishing metals and he had some 15" wide chrome wheels on there... WOW those are some insanely wide wheels, what the #%& could you mount up on wheels that wide?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2003, 04:39 PM

Re: did you catch the PowerBlock today on TNN?

I didn't see Horspower Tv today, but I've seen those Civics on the dragstrip, and man they sure do look funny when they have the big slicks on the front...LOL, its just not natural. To each his own I guess.
As for the 15" wide rims....I can't imagine running them on anything without a tubbed body and narrowed axles....gawd they'd be wide.....did they say what kind of backspacing they had....or what they were for?....must've been for drag slicks.
Rembrant [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2003, 08:12 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

Pretty common to run paddles on 14" wide wheels on sandrails. Even a 16" section width tire doesn't need a wheel any wider than 12" though.
post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-16-2003, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Mud in my Veins

oh by the way, if you care about powerblock, there is a survey on the webpage that might get some things changed depending on how many people we get to go on there and rate 4x4 stuff high and import racing LOW [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
www.powerblocktv.com
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-16-2003, 10:03 PM

I voted 4x4![img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-18-2003, 11:39 AM
Keyboard Implanted

I think the first thing they could do is get rid of the chick that hosts powerblock. She is sucks as a host.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-18-2003, 11:37 PM

They are just going for the typical, guys wanna see a hot chick idea... [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img] no complaining out of hear...supertuner tv sucks though, to many damn ricers on the old COUNTRY NETWORK what ever happened to all of that [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 09:55 AM

It's a lot like "Ripley's" on Superstation. They just "accidentally" every time at the end of the show include a story involving scantilly clad ladies - "believe it or not." These women climb a tree with almost nothing on - "believe it or not." I'll admit to not minding it too much, but after awhile, it's just lame - I've got better things to do than to watch an entire show just to watch the bikinis at the end of it. I think that even when I was 12 I had better things to do. It's a sad attempt to get ratings.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 11:15 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

sex sells

you get a mag with lingerie in it, yes heavenly, u order the person wearing it never looks that good. most of the time.
you see that new add for beach volleyball. the one with 6 guys drooling over bikini girls playing vball?

ppl see us males and younger generations as horny snivling youngins its just aiint right.

theo/stuper

manshow, howard stern etc all uses sex. can we forget baywatch? [img]images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2003, 12:28 AM
LowGearMonster

Re: sex sells

Well actually I am a horny snivling male. And I want that video game. [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode