Dead dog in my yard.... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 07:46 PM Thread Starter

Dead dog in my yard....

<font color="blue">I found a dead dog in my yard today. I got the owners number off the dog tag and call to tell them their dog was dead. I hope I don't have to do that again [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Strangest thing to, the dog got out of the yard yesterday and looked like it just lay down at my place and died. Owner came by to pick up the body and that was that.
No I'm not sure why I posted this. It was just so strange, the dog and then this big burly guy in construction gear coming over then breaking down and crying as he carried his dog away [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. (Not that most people woldn't feel like doing so.) Ahh well happier things happend today I'll make a new post for that though.</font color>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 08:18 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Dead dog in my yard....

Have anything to do with your new Trebuchet? LOL [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 08:49 PM Thread Starter

<font color="blue">Nope, the dog dieing had nothing at all to do with the trebuchet. I did however find the dog when my trebuchet backfired and the ammo rolled under a utility trailer where the dog was. Like I said it looked like the dog just lay down and died. His eyes were closed and except where his ear was chewed on by some bird or rat/mouse or something he looked quite peaceful. </font color>
post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 08:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hmm, something similar like that happened with my dads dog along with two other neighbors. They let the dogs out in the morning and by the end of the day there were 3 dead dogs in the neighborhood. Turns out someone poisoned them. [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 09:38 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Back when we lived in Washington, we had a farm 3 houses on it.. Ours, my grandparents and my uncle and his wife....
One night at around 1AM my Aunt called and said her rottwieler was dead, and he wasn't old... like a year old or more... Anyhow she had just let him out to wiz and called him back in and he never came so she went to the edge of the yard, which i might add was fenced... And he was dead... Poisened... And oddly a couple native american kids where walkin up the road........... They said owww we are sorry... but i didnt belive or trust them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode