Anybody see CNN today? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 04:55 PM Thread Starter

Anybody see CNN today?

How about the new tape by osama. Man that guy aggervates me. I have a feeling that when we go to war with Iraq he is going to try something stupid again. Man I wish we got him! [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 06:45 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Anybody see CNN today?

no kidding. i will say that an email from a source (not to be named, but definetely knowledgeanle on the topic) told yesterday that they were threatening use of biological weapons on the BIG universities in America to affect our youth and economy. spooky because the gf's and peacocks campus has 40,000 people
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 08:43 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

i knew there was a reason that i went to a small branch campus of large univeristy with about 5,000 ppl
post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 11:01 AM Thread Starter

Yea we need to kick some asssssssssss this time. I just hope we go and get it over with quickly . In osamas video he was saying that we the enemy do not want to do city fighting, because of the great loss of casualties that can come from it. I hat to say it but that stupid son of a B is right . We do not want to go into towns and fight wars destroying everything and with the way we fight not wanting to take thier civilian casulties , we really do not want to go in there towns and blow everything up. And just like the movie blackhawk down. It is a hard battle in these towns , they want to turn it into a ground war because they have no chance in the air. I just have a feeling well I am almost 100% sure that they work togeather , And when we start bombing Iraq I think osama will think we are not watching what is going on else where and maybe he will try dumb [bleep] again! It's a hard job that not to many people love to do , But for our country and our people we will do anything to keep them safe! [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] I can't wait to see him throw the [img]images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] flag ! [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 02:33 PM

Nuke the bastard, i mean really lets get it over with...
i know that isnt the right answer because thousands if not millions of inocent people would be hurt or killed. But sometimes i just get so pissed at that [bleep], first the bastard attacks our country then he hides like a little bitch out in the mountains somewhere, why doesnt he face the music. He says his religion is all about dieing for the cause...well why wont he
[img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 02:54 PM Thread Starter

Heal yea I hear you make one big glass parking lot!!!!!!!!!!1 [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 03:50 PM
Keyboard Implanted

no one in the twin towers wanted to die either.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 04:24 PM Thread Starter

Yea I here you. I don't think 2 worngs make a right though. It would be nice to just nuke them. But we have to be the better country. I never understood that all these people break the rules of war , and still we abide by them. I don't want to kill all there people I would to exterminate Sadamm and his whole military and the bastards who think he is right. And then go back and kick the [bleep] out of Osama and his people!! [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] Believe me sparty I don't think what they did was right thats not what I was meaning by the post above. I and the rest of the military are the ones who are going to bring justice for all of america. [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 04:35 PM
Keyboard Implanted

im not saying its right by any means. i just see a need for justice!
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 05:28 PM Thread Starter

I hear you there!! [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode