gun control - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2003, 11:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

gun control

<font color="blue"> </font color> I wanted to open up a thread to discuss the Second Ammendment! I believe in gun control -- I have control of my guns. Anyone else enjoy their right to bear arms? [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] <font color="blue">
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2003, 03:02 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: gun control

Ya, I feel that every man woman and child down to the age of ten, ought to be taught the proper use of a firearm and then be mandated to carry it with them everywhere they go 24/7. No person in this world would ever dream of attacking a country that was that well armed, let alone think of committing rape, robery, murder, etc., etc. If they take away are guns then the only people who will have them will be criminals and police/government/military, and I honestly can't diferentiate between the criminals and the later group anymore because I honestly feel they have become one and the same. I fear a government that doesn't fear it's people.
Remember, Guns don't kill people, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.
And now to anyone who doesn't like what I have to say, I say, "Stick your head up sweat heart, I'll make it quick!" Barret Light 50 Cal. Oohrah!!! [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2003, 03:10 AM

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Here's one of my favorite forms of gun control... Note the good weld between shoulder and buttstock, also the good firm 2 handed grip on weapon...

Somehow I get the idea even the most crazed crackhead would sorta get the idea to leave the big crazy guy with the shotgun alone... [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As a side-note, I am in serious need of a haircut...

Gotta love the people who want to get rid of all guns, they apparently want to go back to having large people with swords and clubs rule them, instead of being able to protect themselves with something they'll stand a chance with...

Looks like in the next few weeks there's a Springfield 1911-A1 Mil-Spec in my future... </font>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1021722-Tee2.jpg (89.2 KB, 18 views)
post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2003, 11:40 AM

There's a fella with good taste in weapons - and shavers - is that a Philishave?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2003, 11:50 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Tim......its not even loaded [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2003, 04:25 PM

[img]images/graemlins/puke.gif[/img]gun control [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] when then 2nd ammendment says "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" i really dont see any room for argument. i think ANY law restricting firearms in any way is unconstitional, pistol permits, machine gun bans...etc [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2003, 08:38 PM
Keyboard Implanted

gun control is a joke. the real bad people who do real bad things with them will always get their hands on them. all your doing by placing all of these restrictions is disabling the average joe from being able to defend himself fairly against those bad people. kraby is on the right path here
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2003, 10:00 PM
Resurrection_Joe

Mine's loaded...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1022660-Goofball.jpg (26.1 KB, 24 views)
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Keyboard Implanted

true but you should NEVER have you finger on the trigger until your ready to destroy whatever is in front of you.

so who is the lucky camera man?
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2003, 11:06 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

freaky rj, u still look like that guy from full metal jacket. at least tim looks somewhat sane. then theres you. no hollowpoints? your using regular ball ammo.

theo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode