Executive Orders - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

Executive Orders

Drey, thankx for the forward [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Last edited by Shorts; 03-08-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 08:15 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Executive Orders

thats what im talking about........the machine starts with a very hot propelled piece of metal.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 09:50 PM

Hey I sent that to him. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 11:55 PM
Mud in my Veins

Suweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.[img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] GW's da man![img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I think his speech today was pretty much telling the residents of Baghdad to "DUCK". If I lived over there I'd be doing my damndest to get away from anything that looked like it was a bomb magnet.[img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-07-2003, 08:14 AM

YEah like the whole country. If I lived over there, I think I would be looking into some immigration options.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-07-2003, 10:14 AM

This is much funnier:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1019723-GBush Book.jpg (74.4 KB, 32 views)
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2003, 07:17 PM
Mud in my Veins

No, no it's not very funny. Frankly all the moronic attempts to say the guy is stupid is getting rather lame. The fact that he talks slow with a Texan drawl and isn't as eloquent a speaker and good of a lier as Klinton doesn't mean he's dumb.

Least our country doesn't prosecute our war heros. The [bleep] your government is doing to your snipers is pathetic.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2003, 08:16 PM

i agree with AJMBLAZER on this , i to dont speak well in public, as do a very great majority of the general public . so what if our president has the "ole southern drawl" syndrome. at least he is a respectable sort of guy ..... someone who might just pop a brewsky with you while sitting in a duck blind or a tree stand telling hunting lies . .... not a person you are ashamed of , find yourself changing the t.v. channel so your kids wont hear about what there president did to an intern today . our president may have many faults but he is our president and he has my respect .poke fun at him all you like but when the $hit hits the fan, who would you rather have in office ? a draft dodging bonehead that is only worried about what color panties the new intern is wearing.......... or a good ole boy that is genuinely concerned about what the heck is going on in this world and the well being of this country .. he may sound slow and he may even be slow, but at least he isn't a coward ....in my book that is better than we have had in a long time .. lets not spend so much time trying to find his weaknesses and instead stand behind his strengths and values..... after all he could be boinking interns the age of his daughters and smoking those "special" cigars like our last president . to our knowledge he isn't . that is WAY better than the last clown ....... Von Warner [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2003, 09:03 PM

I have to agree with Vonwarner 100%....go G.W. [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2003, 11:58 PM
Keyboard Implanted

GW jr isnt gonna take [bleep] from anyone! he carries the true american theme with him everywhere, dont [bleep] with us! if you dont like it you can eat [bleep] and die
i am fully behind him and all of our troops, bomb iraq and get it over with for good. for all i care we could pull all our troops and A-bomb that whole ****ty spot on the map
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode