I just need to talk - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2003, 05:34 PM Thread Starter

I just need to talk

About a week ago I met this girl and her and I hit it off, we've been talking and hanging out ever since then. I love her so much I don't know what it is about her that that is so great because I can't see just one thing. Since I've met her I noticed that I'm a lot happier and I can actually get up in the mornings and be happy. I've talked to her nest friend a couple of time and she said that she has never seen her happier in the time that she's known her. Anyway I just needed to tell someone so I just decided to share it with you guys, I don't know why but what the hell. Maybe this will spark some conversation since this forum has been slow lately.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2003, 05:47 PM

Re: I just need to talk

Cool deal. I have to met this chick, she is diff then the rest I have dated. Alot more shy. But like I said different then the last few so, they didn't work to good so what the hell! I will say it took me a long time to get where I'm at now with this chick she was kind of resisting and holding back a little she was and still is afraid that if she gets attached I am just going to be sent away . Which I probably will but I told her if it is there then she will be there when I return. Dam wars! I just want to go finish what we started along time ago and bring all our people home!!! [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2003, 07:36 PM
Keyboard Implanted

damn straight
viper.........land that chic and love her forever. i had that once and let it slip away. i still think about the girl as the one who got away. we remain great friends but i just got invited to her wedding and guess what i aint wearing a tux or bringing a ring. this really sucks too because we both want it not just me but godddddddddddddd i cant explain it, GOOD FOR YOU!

YOTA......go over there and turn those bastards into brain matter. leave their desert a flat piece of glass, you need any help call me and i'll pack up the whole arsenal. what branch are you in? my brother is a captain in the US Army
post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2003, 08:12 PM Thread Starter

I have some good advice for you all, when you love someone and care don't be afraid to be blunt and say what you think. I made the mistake of not making it clear that she could talk to me about anyhting and everything, she ended up getting advice from my best friend [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] (he isn't good at that stuff). I just got done talking with her on AIM and we worked things out. I need some help from y'all. I was going to make our relationship official of Valentines day but I don't think I can wait that long. Here is my question should I wait till V-day or should I give in and do it tomorrow?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2003, 08:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Go with the gut feeling man, if you can't wait then do it tomarrow.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2003, 08:25 PM
Keyboard Implanted

FO SHIZZLE
go with the gut feeling, but remember if you wait you will have a milestone to remind you of the anniversary and be able to role the 2 gifts into one! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2003, 08:30 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Youngsters, always in a hurry, rush, rush, rush. Small piece of advice, Good things come to those who wait. Consider that you have only known her a short time, you may well scare her off if you try to dive in head first. But, hey, what do I know, I've only dated a couple hundred (DATED, not slept with) women, been married twice, the second marriage I am still in for 10 years now, and I have known her for 13, and 3 kids. But like I said what do I know. [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2003, 08:32 PM
Keyboard Implanted

boy it sounds like somebody gets around [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]i love all the good looking women
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2003, 09:23 PM Thread Starter

I can tell you right now that I know she feels the same way about me that I feel about her and that if I asked her tomorrow I know she would say yes. The thing I need to decide about is whether I can wait till V-day, I want it to be special because she hates V-day. Well I think I just made up mt mind, I'm gonna wait and do it on V-day to make it special. Thanks for the help guys.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2003, 09:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

don't mind krabby he's just an old kook. hey man tell her how u feel when u find the right one, don't be afraid to talk either helps alot.

theo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode