What Would You Do If... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 10:06 PM Thread Starter

What Would You Do If...

If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do?

First thing I would do is jump in the GMC take it to the local 4x4 shop. New 6.2 Litre Motor...tear out my turbo and all that stuff. Have it done Right with a Banks Turbo Kit. Dual Straight Pipes. 2 inch spring lift, 1 inch body lift, 33 inch TSL Radials. Rebuild my NP208, New JET 700 tranny, Dana 60, 14FF, Detroit in 14FF geared either 3.73 or 4.10. The truck would be pretty much bullet proof. Oh and get my dual tanks working. And a Nice Rollbar for my Off-Road Lights. I Figure 10,000 to 15000 for that stuff...just a rough estimate.

Then buy a new Transmission for Andrews Ford F-150, and some 33s for his Ford, no lift(hes a sheetmetal cutting kind of guy. then 32s or 33s for his 99 Dodge RamFigure $5000 for that.

Then Go to Rasmussen Ford buy Justin this 86 Dodge 3/4 ton ram, with 32 inch mudders on it, and dual exhaust for him.(he has no vehicle at all...) $3000 for that

Give Jake $5000 to get his 84 Wagoneer all fixed up.

Go find Jeff a truck(justins twin with nothin to drive either) figure $4000 for truck and tires.

Then go find me a Clean 91 K5 for College. Put a few mods in it, 32 A/T tires, no lift, a 350. Figure $7-8000 if i can find a rust free one.

thats $40,000. so i have 960,000 left...ill drop all that into CDs or something, to make interest on it.

Oh and Id get soem SFA Forum decals made up for everyone in there [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] that would prolly get me a 5 star rating...lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 11:22 PM

Re: What Would You Do If...

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Have it done Right with a Banks Turbo Kit. Dual Straight Pipes.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">I hope you mean dual pipes after the muffler. Otherwise it won't work right [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].
But other then that, if you did win a million bones could you find it in your heart to give me 4-5g's? Then I could get my pile road worthy [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img].</font color>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 11:33 PM Thread Starter

id turn it into Dual with a Y pipe after the T-Case...Muffler...I Dont Need No Stinking Mufflers...lol
Sure man id float ya some [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] shoot id drop ya enough to just take it to a shop, lol [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 12:53 AM

I'd build up two, no four really nice Samurais. There goes about 65000 (Im talking really nice Samurais, lol)
Buy land, build a huge shop and a small house.
Buy my brother some Mustang parts.
Maybe pay off my dads new truck, buy my mom a 99ish 4Runner (new ones are kinda ugly)

Then I'd go wheelin, hit Moab, the Rubicon, Zukimelt, any and every other Suzuki offroad event.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 07:40 AM
Keyboard Implanted

i would pay off all of my parents bill, loans, and then remodel their house. my gatther would get a new truck and my mother a new BMW. i would buy my sister a blazer and my brother a k5. the gf would get whatever she asks for.

then i would start on myself........first land and house, then another truck with all the goodies, snowmobiles, dirtbikes, 4wheelers, those motorized scooters, a huge yacht, lots of guns.................uhhhh basically anyone i know wouldnt go without. then lots into stocks and mutual funds. oh yeah and DETROIT LOCKERS FOR THE WHOLE BOARD!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 11:18 AM

Being that I work in the financial markets........

I would put my $750,000 into tax-free muni bonds. That would get me about $40,000 tax free every year. And not eat into the principal.

I would next take the $250,000 and buy my toys......quads, harleys, trucks, and a nice piece of land with nothing on it but dirt. That way I could invite all to come for the annual mud bash. Of course it would include food and beverages for all who come and a few prizes for the winners of the events I choose.

.....damn I gotta work harder. [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 04:08 PM
Addict

I would build me a nice moster ZUK. One that I could park on top of my ex wifes mini van.

[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]"RESPECT"[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 04:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'd pay on my bills as far as it would go. No just kidding.
1st thing would be a brand new Grand Cherokee from American Expedition Vehicles. Then 44's front and back on my XJ with air lockers, lower transfer case gears, new tires, new front and rear bumpers, plus lots of other smaller stuff.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 04:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Oh man if I had a million, hmmm....first I give $100k to my church, then pay off all our family bills, new trucks for everyone, buy a house and some land in north Texas..a place with no neighbors and finally a bigrig showtruck(I'm a redneck so what). [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 10:47 PM
LowGearMonster

I would put it in the bank and live off the interest for the rest of my life. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode