Homework and the BBS - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 11:12 AM Thread Starter

Homework and the BBS

has anyoneever tried to do hoomework or assignments while sitting in a lab opn campus, with another browser window opened up to the BBS??? [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ahh, i'm just useless posting. i'm, of course, on campus, trying to type out a paper...with the browser window open....thinking about having chinese food for lunch.... [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 12:12 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Homework and the BBS

why shortsie......are you asking me out on a date?

i know i try to work from 7-3 in front of this contraption
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 12:31 PM Thread Starter

sure, its a lunch date. pick me up in 15 minutes cause i'm starving!!! [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 12:34 PM

to be in class or an open lab again. aahhhhh, what fun that was...Damn, back to work.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 12:44 PM Thread Starter

well here's the thing, see i don't mind being here and stuff...it just starts to be cumbersome when profs start wanting papers and assignments and projects and yadda yadda yadda [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2003, 01:08 PM

LOL - Prof's ... Bosses ... Clients ... they're all the same - they all want it now & it'd better be perfect! Well, they're just gonna have to wait, 'cause I'm far to busy with the BBS now that the search function is back up!!

[img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] ... [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] Clients ... [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] work ... [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 12:01 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

shorts i did that today, but i was too busy on board and forgot to do homework. oh well prof was unexpectivly ill today and we got out early all good. pretty sad mon-thurs my first class isn't til 350 or 400. i have 6 classes and meet a total of 7 times a week. i also hate the papers and stuff. that crap started for me already. have a 5 page paper due next week and in 3 weeks i got a 15-25 page paper due.

theo
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 02:44 AM

I never get any hw done all day because of this site and CK5
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 11:09 AM

you know its bad when your on here looking at all the new posts and you need to be working, doing homework, etc.

Thats when you know this is a good site. [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2003, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

i hear you about papers. every week, i have two different papers due. this afternoon, i have a test in my crazy class....the tests are always essay..9 questions on today's test [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

its wierd, all last semester, i really didn'tr haev any written assignments due - just regular tests every couple of weeks or so. this semester is a different story though. every class has stupid busy work/chapter assignments due all the time. its like i'm in freakin' high school again!! [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] come on, i got 30 hours until i'm finished...i'm a Sr for cryin outloud! [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode