chit chat forum sucks now! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2003, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

chit chat forum sucks now!

who else would agree that the chit chat forum sucks now? without mentioning why, because we all know why, no one seems to even check in to chit chat anymore! this used to be a good and fun place but now i cant stand coming to it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2003, 08:58 PM
wrobel

Re: chit chat forum sucks now!

i jsut got a new issue of four wheeler today. front cover says "going high! how to lift your ifs chevy" i laughed...said SFA and placed it on my bed. but sadly i must agree with you, and i think that mag will get read before the rest of this forum
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2003, 11:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I wouldn't go as far as to say it sucks, because I dont think it does IMHO. Sometimes it gets kinda slow and lately its been consumed by alot of back and forth bickering between a couple of board members but for the most part it's OK by me.
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2003, 11:49 PM
mikrosilakhan

Lets make it fun then [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ispiring new ideas hehe
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2003, 11:50 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

your right, i didnt phrase that to well. sorry about that. i am one of the people who really enjoys the chit chat forum. it just that lately all the dumb bickering makes me not even want to check in on it. i love it, the day to day idle chit chatting and learning about how alot of things work, not just trucks. lets get back to that.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2003, 06:49 PM
wrobel

i just got assaulted by pop-ups. when the forum loaded 4 or 5 "win free dvd" pop-ps appeared. i thought i was under attack! [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]

i have a dilema, i just got a '72 Nova plastic model. the way i look at it, ive got three choices:

build it stock using the 350
build it race using the 454 and the mags
build it with parts from a chevy monster truck and turn it into a huge lifted Nova (something i've dreamed about in real life for a long time)
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2003, 07:40 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

howdy,
i know what ya mean. why do some of these poeple have to get into brand fights. Heck i own a suzuki samurai. i have jeep, toyota, and ford parts on it. it just seems to me that the poeple that go on with this brand fighting are the type of poeple that can't realize that the vehicle does not matter if you can't wheel it. all of this comes down to one, the vechile can only do what the driver can do.
but in all honesty, i can say i still like this forum. but don't let the bad seeds ruin what the good ones like.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2003, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

my choice is to lift the nova into a supernova....huh huh good name for the beast once its done.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2003, 08:21 PM
wrobel

i'm currently working on a 77 ford courier. picked up a bigfoot to swap in axles and tires, using a bunch of slag, big foot body parts, and the plastic tubes that hold all the peices on the sheet to create roll cage, roll bar, brush guard, nerf bar, steering stabilizer, front driveshaft. i might go for some whacky exhaust, but i can;t help it. the stock chrome exhaust looks nice [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-27-2003, 08:00 AM

well i can say one thing, i do not like the senseless bickering that has been going on either, other than that i am over here everyday and really enjoy the posts . ....Von Warner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode