New year resolutions anybody? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2002, 03:22 PM Thread Starter

New year resolutions anybody?

Hi Folks,
I'd like to wish everybody a happy new year, and hope y'all have a good time tonite. has anybody made any new year resolutions? For me its cutting out the junk food again and back to the gym again !!!! I'm gonna give it my all, but gawd it takes a lot of dedication.....ugggh! quitting smoking was a cake~walk compared to giving up junk food...thats a fact. Anyhow, good luck all, and hope you have a safe and happy new year. Take care.
Rembrant [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2002, 06:44 PM

Re: New year resolutions anybody?

well, i don't have any ny's resolution's....surprisingly. maybe something will come to me tonight as i'm howling the night away [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2002, 08:55 PM

let's see...make it a point to get to the gym at least 3 times a week, and not find excuses like I did all last year. get the tranny rebuilt/replaced in the POS [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] 2wd F100 so I can get it out of the garage and have room to work on my true love 86 cj7JEEP try not to do so much of this [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img] so I won't end up doing this [img]images/graemlins/puke.gif[/img] spend as much time as I can with my kids, and maybe actually have some time to do this [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] in the fall hunting season becasue I will have my vehicle projects all done [img]images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] (are they ever done?) and try to spend time with the little family I have left [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2002, 10:07 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I'm gonna try real hard not to kill anyone this New Year , I promise ...
Sarge
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2002, 10:57 PM
Mud in my Veins

More money, more girls, more truck, more airplanes, ummmmmm.........more quality time with my guns, and uhhhhhhhhh, did I mention the girls?[img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img][img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] <----wish was a AK-47, not a weener AR-15[img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-01-2003, 02:47 AM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Haha I'm the first to post of 03...Uhhh, buy a truck or corvette and get a freakin girlfriend and hell try and move back to washington!
[img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-01-2003, 06:19 AM

i am giving up the chew and going on a little diet and like "sarge" says i will try not to kill any of my fellow employee's .......... oh and "codyz71" come back to the pacific northwest before the east coast tree huggers brain wash you into thinking there arent any trees here ... Von Warner ...[img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-01-2003, 12:32 PM
wrobel

i was going to try and quit smoking, but i decided that i can't deal with the stress while i spaz out looking for a ciggarette.

no resolutions for me, i don't take the new year serious enough to rely on resolutions to fix my life. i know that one day i'll quit smoking, and on day i'll quit drinking. and maybe even one day (in the far future [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) i'll finish my s15 and buy my woods beater. untill then, i'm gonna take it one day at a time. i think i'm gonna clean my 12 gauge [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-01-2003, 07:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

well lest see.

1. rebuild relationship with girlfriend. its turned ugly we got some space and now its time to start overa gain.
2. avoid hitting trees and killing my truck/cars. now i need to keep caddie alivefor another year.
3. take better care of body, being 21 i drank alot of alcohol in the last year. school didn't help fast food came easy.
4. make more friends. not just school chums, real working people
5. start thinking that everyone can't be perfect and everyone has flaws

hmmm
not resolutions just realizations i suppose.

theo
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-01-2003, 07:38 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Haha you got it buddy. [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] FLORIDA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode