Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   The NOT-Off-Road Lounge (https://forums.off-road.com/not-off-road-lounge/)
-   -   Who's country around here ? (https://forums.off-road.com/not-off-road-lounge/148223-whos-country-around-here.html)

Sparty 12-24-2002 07:11 PM

Who\'s country around here ?

i have been wearing my bowtie chevy belt buckle for some time now....and then just this week i was given a big ole silver buckle and i got my first pair of cowboy boots. i love them and wish i wouldve got them sooner. anyways, i have been catching some flack for it but i just dont care. i was wondering who else is proud of there country ways? just because i dont own a horse people think i cant wear these things....funk that

AJMBLAZER 12-24-2002 08:20 PM

Re: Who\'s country around here ?

Just because I live in the country doesn't mean I like Fat ass Brookes and Travis Twit.

Punk Rock RULES!

I have a Social Distortion sticker on the Ram. People around here have NO clue.[img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img][img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Just gotta raz you man.[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sparty 12-24-2002 10:57 PM

hey now i have been listening to system of a down all night....its not all lawrence welk AJM. so take that mxpx

AJMBLAZER 12-25-2002 09:57 AM

Awwww, you know I still love ya.[img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img][img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I just got System Of A Down's latest album for a friend of mine. Didn't realize exactly what the picture on the CD was until I was wrapping it the other day. Hopefully her step dad doesn't look at it to closely.[img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Also got her an autographed 8x10 of Serg.[img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Ebay rules!

Bad Religion, Dropkick Murphy's, Agnostic Front, A Division of Laura Lee, blah blah blah blah blah blah

mudslide 12-27-2002 10:13 AM

If you like it,wear it.Dont re-arrange your lifestyle to fit someone elses [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].I use to get harassed by my buds about listening to bluegrass after all my years of Death metal,punk,etc.Then they were almost ashamed to tell me they actually liked it when they heard it [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Who cares what people think.
When youre 20,you worry about what people think about you
When youre 40,you wonder what people are saying about you.
When youre 60,you find out that people never thought or spoke about you anyway [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

pfunk1974 12-27-2002 10:50 AM

my friends and nieghbors call me the city hillbilly, they used to call me mr v8, everything i had was a v8 except for the lawn mowwer,,,,,still working on that

Sparty 12-27-2002 12:31 PM

you know on one of those crazy tv shows they turned a mustang into a lawnmower. now here is how it applies to you: you like racecars, you have a lawn, and you have a corvette. dun dun dunnnnn i see a sweet looking lawnmower