a couple things that ticked me of, do u agree? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 07:56 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

a couple things that ticked me of, do u agree?

1. Stupid people that drive through red lights. i'm not talking about 1/2 way through yellow turn to red this is a solid red for 2-5 seconds and they go straight through.
2. High beams on even though there is equal traffic both ways ex. north and south but they don't care because their special.
3. people who speed in unfamiliar areas and when they don't know the road goes from 2 to 1 in a merge they run other people off the road. that was 2 times this week it happened.
4. people driving athigh speeds in pouring rain, hydroplaning, and almost hitting head on.
5. people with thier ignorant and pretty much brain dead kids doing stupid stuff just to get attention.

arg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 08:32 PM

Re: a couple things that ticked me of, do u agree?

why yes ,i do agree . the gene pool of your average everyday driver has been infiltrated by so many "intellectually challenged" individuals that your local D.M.V will soon initiate a screening process that is designed to eliminate these "potential accidents" from ever even getting a license to drive a motor vehicle. one of the tell tale signs of one of these "intellectually challenged " individuals will be the overwhelming desire to butt in ahead of another person waiting in line at the D.M.V . this will mean immediate disqualification FOR LIFE! another tell tell sign will be any apparent sign of inherent stupidity , like just walking into a wall for no apparent reason or maybe even just looking like they are going to have a "intellectually challenged " moment will mean immediate disqualification FOR LIFE! industrial accidents are always a good way to rid the planet of "intellectually challenged" individuals . but if Darwin is right,they will breed themselves into extinction. hopefully they just dont take out to many of us "smart" ones along the way .....Von Warner
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 08:55 PM

Stuper, i agree 150%!

Fortunately, people in my area seem afraid to cut off a big truck, but theyll glady cut off everyone else. Its scary man, one of these days i know im gonna get cut off and end up totalling some p.o.s. suv or car, and end up payign through the nose cause of it [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 09:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

oh, i forgot. they are stopping the production of turn signals in 2004 because no one uses them anymore. i swear to the other high being (besides gf) that i am the only one on the road using them.

theo
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 10:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

stuper, come by chicago and youll se another wiredo using his turn signals, that would be me.
i would place a sticker on my truck that says "DMV is like a whore, if you want it and got the money, you got it" but than again i would get pulled over left and right.
around here people cut off trucks, and i mean they look for trucks to cut in front of, since those are the only vehicles with a fallowing distance, rest are a car leanght apart at 70 mph. i had one cut me off, slam on the brakes and make a right into a shopping center, after slamming on brakes and seeing if my propane tanks where still in their place i noticed there was NO ONE behind me for nearly 1/4 mile, its the "get in front of the truck" mentality around here. when lanes mearge i ignore anyone who tries to blow by me, they're on their own (sent them into oncoming traffic and parked cars before and they keep coming, its just a matter of time before one nails me)
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 11:02 PM

shoot, im just waiting for someone to rear end the S-10, that is speeding, so i can get a new Daily Driver, course when its the GMC that'll be a completely different story
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 04:30 PM

Nothing's worse than a guy in his 30's-40's in a minivan who has to prove that he's a real man. He thinks it's macho to try to be fast. It's especially annoying/dangerous when he's trying to impress his kids in the back seat.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 05:10 PM

A couple months ago i had some old guy in a ranger try to race me off the line at a light! At 65-70, i dont tnhik you need to impress your 'woman friend' anymore!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-25-2002, 10:56 PM
Addict

I hate it when I follow a guy that has a car that will do 150mpr in 10 seconds or less and he can't even seem to do the speed limit. Now as I am following him and we come to a traffic light it turns yellow and he goes though the yellow as it turns red. I have to sit threw the red light and I see his tail lights glowing way down the road as I start out on the green with in 1 minute am behind this dill weed again! look up ahead nother light,,,,darn

[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] THATS MY STORY AND I AM STICKING TO IT [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2002, 02:49 AM

How about when you have two left turn lanes and the car on the inside lane will migrate over into the the far right lane during the turn. Of course the driver occupant is in a complete fog and has no clue what just took place.

What about the drivers that sit right behind you trying to pass and wander out into the oncoming lane but don't seem to have the chones to pass. They just ride the bumper.

The worst type of driver is the stupid kid with his cap on backwards and big earings (kind of a cross between Fred Durst and Sinbad the Sailor) with the hip-hop music at maximum volume driving his psuedo Japanese race car as if he was an Indy driver. I can just see this type of human is just asking to be put down!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode