well they got the sick sniper - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 09:31 PM Thread Starter

well they got the sick sniper

finally nabbed that disturbed sniper fellow...i knew his getting cocky and calling the police would do him in. i just hope this doesnt re-kindle the push for banning "assult" rifles since he was using a bushmaster...i can see the press digging into the fact this was done with a "deadly assult" rifle [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 09:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: well they got the sick sniper

That guy is sick. And not to mention he has a teenager helping him. Hes deffinatly missing ALL his screws. I think the top is jiggling a little too much.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 09:40 PM Thread Starter

the press is already jumping overboard on the "assult" rifle thing press BS look at this bogus article..they dont even have any of the facts straight about it [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] what ignorance
post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 05:54 AM

just remember ,"innocent until proven guilty." and they are colored men .Remember O.J.? . Personally i consider myself far more dangerous with my Winchester model 70, in .300 mag. than some goof ball running around with a "bush master". I sure wouldnt be shooting at innocent people, what a coward . No milk jug is safe out to 700 yards is my moto . i just hope these are the right guys and if they are they take them out to an open field and let the victims families take pot shots at them until they get a "confirmed kill". but i have a feeling there will be a long drawn out trial and in the end they will blame the snipers problems on a spanking they got as a child and they will get a minimum sentance in some minimum security prison . .....grrrrrrrr. [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Von Warner
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 08:45 AM

does anyone think anything about him being "mohammed" converted muslem [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 10:27 AM

I don't know about the Muslim conversion - it's the military record that bothers me. Him and Tim McVeigh both had good military records. Time to get some shrinks taking care of the guys leaving the service.

I don't think these guys will get off easy - McVeigh was offed, and I think that so many people have been traumatized by this sniping thing, that there will be no forgiving.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 01:24 PM

wasnt his givin name william or john then he changed to muhammid
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 02:22 PM

Yup, his last name was Williams and was changed to Muhammad. But lots of blacks used to convert to Islam (think of Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali - the sniper converted about 17 years ago according to Reuters) - but I sure doubt too many are converting to Islam since Sept 11.

It's the military record that disturbs me. There's lots of guys out there who've been taught to be cold-hearted killers - guys who you would've thought were on our side. These guys need to be taught the value of life too.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-26-2002, 01:20 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Eh...sorry excuse for a sniper. I think I will just be happy that someone isn't out there doing head shots with a .308 and .300 win mag target rifles. Then there would be a much larger problem with stupid media people and guns, because that would be so much more effective, and there wouldn't be anyone leaving the scene...just people dropping at long range.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-26-2002, 05:04 PM

My first assumption was that the sniper was using something like a .30 cal. I thought the media was puting us on when the calibre was reported as .223.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode