Soggy - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 09:44 AM Thread Starter

Soggy

been raining here in SA like a wild thing....running around campus, now i'm in the computer lab, freezing cold wet, and my socks are soggy..........not fun! if my socks are soggy, i need to be out in the mud and dirt and inclement weather with sa rifle in my hand and a 4wd with a nice warm cab! [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ....not in skewl [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 09:51 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Soggy

Nice and sunny here [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
but you getting rain might mean me getting rain...do me a favor keep it there, I like the sun. If you got any warmth send that though [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 11:05 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

All nice and snowy here! Next week might be the coldest week here in October, EVER! YAY! Hopefully we get another Halloween Snow Storm like the one in '91 that dumped 3.5 feet of snow on us! Now THAT would rule! [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 11:20 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah usually when it rains this bad in S.A. they cancel classes, too bad they didnt this time. [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Last I heard the water is rising pretty good by 281 & Olmos Creek...so maybe theres still a chance they'll cancel classes if the rain keeps up! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 11:30 AM

What's rain????
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 11:59 AM

I've heard fairy tales about that stuff . . . I think it's when cats & dogs fall from the sky, but I wouldnt know - things've been mighty dry around here too!! [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 12:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

just remember rain...like water...is wet [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 02:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Water? Wet? Dude, what have you been smoking? We all know water is dry, and SAND is wet! GEEZ! [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 07:16 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

man last night it rained here insanely! And lightning like crazy, plus I was out working in it. So me and my dad came home and for a bit and realized the boat which is down in the canal is taking on water because the pump dont work right, so we go down there and its sinking! Had atleast a foot in it... Sheesh it was insane night and today was the same.. So we went fishing, and he was in the back messing with the bildge pump again I was sittin in the front, gettin ready to cast... I put the trolling motor in the water, didn't turn it on yet... So I noticed this fire across the lake, burning orchards , so i was watching it.. suddenly I felt hot, and weird... and smelled something burning.. I looked down at my feet and i saw smoke1 DOH! I looked around me and I was surrrounded by smoke, I jumped up and looked down at the battery and the trolling motor cables and it was all on fire!!! It shorted out, burnt the carpet, melted the side of the battery and ruined the cables. Pretty exciting! lol
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 08:48 PM

Yup, its been raining here in E. Tx for a few days so I decided that it was a good time to go down a couple muddy roads. Well, here we have some great tacky red clay that sticks to everything real tough like. Decided I needed to wash off the underside before it got to bad. How do you know that you are a dedicated off-roader? - You wash your car while its raining [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ... what a bunch of strange looks I got!! [img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode