Redskins - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 12:46 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Redskins

Hey, how ya doin? Any other long suffering 'Skins fans here? [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 11:13 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Redskins

BOOO!!!

GO PACK GO! [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hey, I'm a cheesehead!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 01:38 PM

try liking football in detroit [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
hockey gooooood
post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 09:32 PM
Veteran

Detroit hell,

Try being a football fan in Cincinnati. We haven't had a team here for 12 years(and counting) [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2002, 08:08 AM

I'll trade ya,,,for years the only thing we had going was Barry Sanders and he quit [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Its kindof an embarasment with that new stadium [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2002, 10:27 AM

LOL - well Crue, looks like the answer to your question is "NO". If there are any Skins fans out there - they're sure keepin quiet about it!
I grew up a Steelers fan in the days of the "Iron Curtain" & "Terrible Towels", then I was a TN resident when the Oilers - I mean Titans - came to town. So now I'm tryin' to be a Titans fan while living in Redskin territory.
Maybe I'll start watching Golf! [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2002, 10:58 AM

<font color="blue">Welll uhhh, ain't never been a desent team here in Seattle in my lifetime, so I don't really have a fav team. So I watch pretty much any game thats on TV [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. </font color>
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2002, 12:45 PM

same here, waitin for the money to start goin to the lions instead of the redwings, seriously its like we won the cup,,,,,,,,,,oh boy [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] dont get me wrong, but I like football a lot more than hockey,,,at least we have some decent college teams (UofM, MSU) notice I said U of M 1st....... [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-18-2002, 04:54 AM
Veteran

Yeah, I'll trade ya pfunk.
I'll bet the Lions make the playoffs before the Bungles. [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Hamilton county is considering suing the Ben-Gals owner for breach of contract. When they got the new stadium, part of the contract said that they had to field a "competetive team". 5 wins last year and 0-6 so far this year doesn't really sound too competetive to me.

Make me glad I live on the good side of the river, so I don't have to contribute any tax money to it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode