Join Date: Mar 2000
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Chicken soup for the beer drinkers soul
1. Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I
drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and
think about the workers in the brewery and all of
their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer,
they might be out of work and their dreams would be
shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I
drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be
selfish and worry about my liver." -- by Jack Handy
2. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they
wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're
going to feel all day. --Frank Sinatra
3. An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk
to spend time with his fools. --Ernest Hemingway
4. When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up
reading. --Henny Youngman
5. 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
6. When we drink, we get buzzed. When we get buzzed,
we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. Sooooo, let's
all get drunk and go to heaven! --Brian O'Rourke
7. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
happy. --Benjamin Franklin
8. Without question, the greatest invention in the
history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the
wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does
not go nearly as well with pizza.
9. Beer: Helping ugly people have sex since 1862!
10. Remember "I" before "E", except in Budweiser.
11. To some it's a six-pack; to me it's a Support Group