My New SUV!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Nissan, All Disscusion of Nissan, Off-Road Vehicles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2000, 11:43 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

My New SUV!!!

I have seen the future of SUV's, and I have put in my money.
I suggest the rest of you save up what you've got, and buy one of these
superior pieces of machinery!
*lmfao*

Check this out - http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.html

<font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]YOU CAN'T KILL ME BECAUSE I HAVE PERFECT HAIR!!! </font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
<font color=green> '95 Path SE, </font color=green><font color=blue>Maryland</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2000, 12:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: My New SUV!!!

Ok, when I first saw this site, I thought it was just some more funny pictures etc.
But the more I read, the more I see the point that these people are trying to make.

They aren't against owners of SUV's that actually use them for the designed purpose of off-roading. They are against the Expeditions, and Navigators, where the people
that drive them, would never dare get as much as a speck of dust on them.

So, check out the site, and I encourage you all to express your opinion on their site.
I personally am tired of seeing bad drivers behind huge SUV's (that you know have never gone off-road) talking on their cell phones.

Just my 2 cents!

<font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]YOU CAN'T KILL ME BECAUSE I HAVE PERFECT HAIR!!! </font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
<font color=green> '95 Path SE, </font color=green><font color=blue>Maryland</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2000, 01:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ha ha ha ha I wan't one .I would like to see people try to drive out right in front of me if I'm behind the wheel in a HUGE dominator he he ( with the Nintendo,drunkdriving,talking on two cell phones at once)

Do not underestimate the power of diesel..
Nissan owner (finally) [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]http://www.atilbexpress.no/lauben
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2000, 10:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I got a complaint about SUV's. The people that design them need to measure the parking spaces in all of the parking lots in malls, grocery stores, and every where else. It seems that the vehicles that have been produced lately have not taken into account the small parking spaces that we currently have. If you are going to drive a boat (AKA SUV) don't you think you should learn how to park it too!!!! Just look at how far that 250 pound door hangs past the parking lot markings paited on the ground when you swing it open at full blast. Dooley trucks are another one since when do you get to take up a space and a half cause you can't make the turn into the parking space. Thats why I love my Nissan longbed. Go ahead park across the line when I park my truck inches away from your door and you can't get in I'm sorry but your in my space. Some people with little cars cannot park either. Sorry vent mode is now off, just my .02 cents

'89 2wd p/u V6 5-speed longbed heavy duty model
If I only had a 4wd
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2000, 02:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hahahahaha, sounds to me like you just need bigger bumpers and a set of rock-sliders??? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I love the guys in the big dually's etc, and I also have an opinion! "DON'T BUY IT, IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE IT"??
The other funny thing I notice with the big trucks is the bigger the truck the smaller the F.... ahh, the guy driving it! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem"

post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2000, 02:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Good observation Chris!!! A wanna-be cowboy buddy of mine has a Dodge dually, and a huge Kawasucky bike. He isn't 5'4 and don't weigh 140 soaking wet. Gotta agree with ya on that one.

Later Ya'll
Super Dave
West Tennessee
www.realpages.com/adventure4x4
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2000, 02:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

It's true though isn't it? A couple buddies and I have a saying for them thar Full-size-Oakrigde-Boys's!

"Just another tough-guy with a wash mit"! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I also get a kick out of watching them come up on my a$$ or try to get close along side me, then they see all the dents, scratches and crumples along with me not showing any intimidation what's so ever and with a tiny little twitch of the wheel, I get to laugh histarically as they quickly move away, so's not to scratch they're pretty un-used over-sized shopping-buggy! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Don't blame me, I'm just a product of my environment! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2000, 03:49 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

*lol*

That's exactly what I'm saying. How many times have I seen those damn Lexus (I even hate to call it an SUV) SUV's, with some chick wearing a fur coat, smoking a cigarette, and talking on the phone. And I don't exagerate about that one,
I see it at least once a week, where they have both hands occupied with something,
and neither hand is on the steering wheel! *lol*

post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2000, 03:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

You betcha! I also like when they drive with their hand on the wheel and their elbow hiked way up in the air, basically covering there ear with there shoulder.... Hahahahahah!

Yep nice truck buddy, do ya use that thing, or just wash it allot? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2000, 07:17 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

This is my idea of a real SUV.

Thanatoz
[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]Its a JEEP thing, I woundn't understand it...and I don't give a $#!^!!!

Attached Files
File Type: 01 48-278309-Taipan.01 (15.2 KB, 9 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode