I always feel like somebody's watching me - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Nissan, All Disscusion of Nissan, Off-Road Vehicles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2000, 10:06 AM Thread Starter

I always feel like somebody\'s watching me

O.K. this could get deep. With all the GPS coming out, what do you all think of it? I mean it is great that you can have something that will tell you the best way to get somewhere. But is it all just a cover-up? Could it really stand for "Goverment Peeking Secretly"? You know they can get into our computers but now they can track you wherever you go. I know I have nothing to hide since I gave up trafficing drugs 2 hours ago hehehehe. Just want to hear some feedback.

Lator.....

The Uglier The Tire, The Better The Truck Looks!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2000, 12:50 PM
jpvm

Re: I always feel like somebody\'s watching me

Ahhhh .... c'mon old Gator, what do you fear buddy ? Are u sure you have watched under your seats ??? Could be the DEA watching ya ahahahahahahah
All GPS you might use in your 'wheeling are stand-alone systems, unless you sign in a contract for your car being installed a transmitter to track it via satellite (GPS) if it gets robbed or somethin', you know it, just like the trucks.... but c'mon you chicken hahahahahahah [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

JP[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
<font color=red>You gonna do something or are you gonna stand there and bleed?</font color=red>
http://www.geocities.com/jpvmlichttotobal/jpvm4x4.html
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2000, 07:02 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Paranoia Will Destroy Ya!!!!!
I've heard that somewhere before.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later Ya'll
Super Dave
West Tennessee
www.realpages.com/adventure4x4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2000, 10:16 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hahaha you guys are a riot!!

<font color=blue>95 Pathfinder XE</font color=blue>
http://members.cardomain.com/jessi
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2000, 11:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

In your case, I think it stands for <font color=red>G</font color=red>ator's <font color=red>P</font color=red>aranoia <font color=red>S</font color=red>yndrome. Congrats, you got a disease named after you now (and an easy to remember acronym for it to boot).

<font color=blue>Doctor: Son, I believe you have an acute case of G.P.S.</font color=blue>
<font color=green>Patient: Oh my God.........Is there a cure?</font color=green>
<font color=blue>Doctor: Well, we don't but THEY do. MuHaHaHaHa</font color=blue>
[FADE TO BLACK]

Rockjaw
<font color=red>89 Nissan KingCab 4x4</font color=red>

post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2000, 12:17 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Oh man, that's a riot. Gotta give you a pat on the back for that one Rock, you made me laugh out loud.
Not too loud though, the man might be listening...

Sean
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2000, 01:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Gator,

I've been wondering about your icon for a while now... Queensryche?

Anyway, my thoughts about GPS are this...
I wouldn't worry too much about the actual GPS, since it's just a signal beemed down
at you.
I would worry about those On Star things they are putting in cars these days.
You know, the one where it connects you by phone with a service rep in case you are lost somewhere or something.
I would be weary about those, because all the conversations are taped, so who knows
who's listening to all of those messages?

<font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]YOU CAN'T KILL ME BECAUSE I HAVE PERFECT HAIR!!! </font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
<font color=green> '95 Path SE, </font color=green><font color=blue>Maryland</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2000, 04:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

That's right Gator, They're checking your list, checking it twice, trying to find out if Gator's been naughty or nice, cause C.I.A. Santa Claus is going to lay the "Smack Down"!!! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem"

post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2000, 05:44 PM Thread Starter

So... You all think I'm paranoid? Well I am not WHAT WAS THAT? Actually the onstar gps is all the same to me. Even cell phones. I was just wondering what are the possabilaties with all this electronic stuff. I mean for some of us it is too late. Notice how Chris has not posted as much since his return? definatly an imposter!!! Hehehe And yes that is the Tri-Ryche from Queensryche. That is my all time favorite band.
Lator.......

The Uglier The Tire, The Better The Truck Looks!!!!
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2000, 07:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hahahahaha, I've been trying to post, but this freakin' server has been giving me nothing but hassles ever since that cluster-f_ck a couple weeks ago.

Cell-Phone are cool, I love listening to peoples conversations on my scanner! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Hahahhaa, just kidding about me listening, but they're are lots of people who do.....!!!

Hey Gator, who's that behind you....? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ahh it's okay it's just Skully from the X-Files....[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode