Camp Pathfinder pic's - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Nissan, All Disscusion of Nissan, Off-Road Vehicles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2000, 12:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Camp Pathfinder pic\'s

I found this page that has some pic's from the Camp Pathfinder run that was in Quebec in Aug. It's in french but the first two links are for pic's from Fri & Sat

http://abd.qc.ca/pathfinder/default.htm

Enjoy!!

Mark
AKA: Bendder
'88 PF SE/V6
3" Body lift
2" Susp lift
33" X 12.5"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2000, 12:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Camp Pathfinder pic\'s

Cool site for sure. Never seen so many Nissans in one place....Now if we can just get an event that big somewhere here in the states. The pics led me to beleive that Nissan helped put that on, maybe we should throw some ideas around, and see if Nissan might support an event (like Moab next year)! Never hurts to ask. If anyone knows who to talk to at Nissan corportate (ie, in charge of public relations) let me know. I will drop him/her an email and see if they might be interested in helping with an event sometime in the future. Just a thought!

Happy Trails
Wade Colvard
[email protected]
http://hometown.aol.com/path26/myhomepage/index.html
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2000, 03:02 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

You are right on the money. Nissan did organise this, it's meant to get the buyers out and learn how to use there trucks and get an idea on the basics of four wheeling. if you go to the Nissan Canada web site you can get some more info. I have not found out any dtes for next year yet though.

Check this out
http://www.nissancanada.com/eng/even.../welcomes.html

Later

Mark
'88 PF SE/V6
3" Body lift
2" Susp lift
33" X 12.5"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2000, 08:14 PM
jpvm

I am wondering about this organized "traffic Jam" by Nissan, if they EVER made it to exit this place [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img], or are these guys still there ????????

JP[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
<font color=red>'93 4x4 D21 King Cab</font color=red>
<font color=green>'95 4x4 Pathfinder SE-V6</font color=green>
[email protected]
http://www.geocities.com/jpvmlichttotobal/jpvm4x4.html
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2000, 08:57 PM
mudmonkey

those are some pretty cool pics . but that looked a lot like my driveway (hahaha) no really they were cool.

Darryl Myers
[email protected]
88' Pathfinder
Help i'm stuck , Oh wait i fogot i have a nissan
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2000, 10:40 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I think i might attend next years run even if they don't do any realy hard trails. Just to be there and see all those Nissans would be kinda neat. JP, as far a I know I think that "traffic jam" was on a section of a ski hill and yes I hope they arn't still there or pretty soon they will be making moguls out of all those trucks.

Mark
'88 PF SE/V6
3" Body lift
2" Susp lift
33" X 12.5"
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2000, 01:10 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Some free advice for ya Bendder, if you do attend that Chinese Fire-drill next year, be sure to be up "FRONT" when on the trails.... I'd committ suicide if had to be the tail-gunner for that trip? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem"

post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2000, 08:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

You are right Chris, I think it would be a real long day at the back but... If I'm in the back all those stock trucks will mess up the mud holes just enough for me to have some fun in!!

Mark
'88 PF SE/V6
3" Body lift
2" Susp lift
33" X 12.5"
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2000, 03:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I saw something on Camp Pathfinder last year in the newspapers in Canada. I looked on the Nissan Canada web page and found a link showing details and pictures about three or four events held in 1999 in both Quebec and Ontario. I went to my Nissan dealer here in Alberta, and they told me it was being put on by Nissan Canada as a trial run in those places and they didn't know if it was going to happen again and if it did, if it would move from those areas. I have heard nothing of it since last year. I think, we should put some pressure on Nissan, both in Canada and in the US to make this a regular thing. If it could happen in one place successfully, I am sure it could continue, especially with the success of the X-Terra. Just my $.02.
Steve

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode