center link - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Nissan, All Disscusion of Nissan, Off-Road Vehicles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2000, 06:49 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

center link

I am collecting the last of the parts to rebuild my front-end and I am having some problems finding a center link. all parts houses show a part for 86-90, then it skips to 94-97. Is there any reason that the 94 will not work on my truck, or is my only option factory Nissan. I want a lifetime so I never have to pay again. thanks for your help.

Harvenger [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] 93 Nissan Xcab 4wd V-6 158,000 miles
93 Pathfinder 4wd V-6 68,000 miles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2000, 06:54 PM
mudmonkey

Re: center link

well i had to get my center link at the nissan dealership and that was the only place i could find one. and as far as the years go you would have to check with the dealership . unless chris knows witch i am sure he dose he knows everything well lets not go that far but he has a link for everything .

Darryl Myers
[email protected]
88' Pathfinder
Help i'm stuck , Oh wait i fogot i have a nissan
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2000, 07:11 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i have nothing to offer this post but it brings up a question of mine. what is the difference between '92 and before pathy's and '93-'95? i heard it's just different tie-rods on the steering linkage. is that true? sorry for invading your post harvenger.

'95 Pathfinder SE-V6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2000, 07:33 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I think there was a guy posting front-end parts from the Nissan-Lovers BBS, he'd apparently done an axle swap, so was getting rid of the rest.. As far as the Centerlink / Tie-Rod goes I think the 93's and older were to short and light to fit the 94's and 95's respectively without replacing or swapping in all the pre-93 steering linkage! I could be wrong, the best people to ask would be those running the trailmaster 4" kit, I'm sure they've dealt with this problem?

"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode