99 chevy blazer WIP.. NEED HELP - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
New Member Introductions All new members must first post in this section to activate account.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-13-2011, 11:50 PM Thread Starter

99 chevy blazer WIP.. NEED HELP

can anyone tell me if they are running 33's @15in on any Zr2 blazer around 99... i have 31's now but i am working on making a beast.. plans if 33's fit with factory settings great but as of right now i do have a 3in body lift i am looking to put 33's under it very soon but checking to see if they will fit or not... dont really want to do another lift at this point in time but i do plan sping of next year to do maybe a 6in... and has anyone run into a ERG valve problem i think thats what seems to be wrong with me the rpms jump around once im up to runing temp and is in overdrive kind of like its kicking in and out of overdrive but no tranny codes show or any other code at that.. hope some one out their can help me out thanks jay from Pa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-15-2011, 02:20 PM

the hesitation problem

mine has the same problem here its the catalytic converter is bad that is causing mine on my 96 blazer 4 door especially when i get on the gas its seems like it is but its not blowing enough air out of the tail pipe causing that its mainly a random miss fire
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode