any in New Jersey? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Mud Racing - Monster Trucks Discussion of closed course mud racing and Monster Trucks, all aspects.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2000, 07:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

any in New Jersey?

i was just wondering if anyone know about any mud racing in New Jersey or am i going to have to move to the south.

Mudsick <font color=red>'99 Silverado</font color=red>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2000, 08:06 PM
RolngThun

Re: any in New Jersey?

I would be surprized if there weren't any around you. It seems to be popular all over. I would suggest checking with the local 4x4 clubs.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-13-2000, 09:28 AM
TEX

<font color=purple>Play around with the links from my site (below). Some of the pages are based in the Northeast & you might be able to contact those folks, as well as the local clubs. BTW, if you can't find racing around you, do what I did - start your own sanctioning body [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img].</font color=purple>

TEX

http://sites.netscape.net/gumboracing

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-13-2000, 02:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

The only places I know that race anymore are the Sussex Fair in the beginning of August and Buck Motorsports (by Philly). I ran for 8 years or so at New Egypt Speedway but they have since closed the doors to mud racing.

Did it go together nice and easy? You did something wrong.Will have to do it again.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
DaveC
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-02-2000, 11:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

<font color=blue>You might wanna give http://www.njfourwheelers.com a try. they don't race, but they might know someone who does. are you going to Thunder on the Beach is october? someone there might wanna help.

Hey DaveC, are any of those trails around the New Egypt area legal? i pass by there on my way to Wildwood every summer and i see lots of trails along 539. Are they all military trails?

http://www.chrisd71k5.coloradok5.com</font color=blue>

post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2000, 09:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Don't know if any of the trails are legal. Only used to go down there to race. I'm from north Jersey. Get in touch with Jerseywheeler on the short wheelbase Jeep bbs he's from south Jersey.

The Sussex County Farm and Horse show is having a mud bog on August 13th.Contact Barry Holland 973-786-5839 for info.

Did it go together nice and easy? You did something wrong.Will have to do it again.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
DaveC
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-18-2000, 02:45 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

<font color=blue>Where in north Jersey are you? I'm in Bergen Co. and something up here besides the Sheraton in Mahwah would be great</font color=blue>

http://www.chrisd71k5.coloradok5.com
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-18-2000, 02:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Post deleted by biggrey71

post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2000, 12:29 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I am in Denville which is just past Morristown. Most of the trails I used to run now have houses on them. One of these days I will have to find some more.

DaveC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode