Off Roading Forums banner

Help the BRC!!

1K views 1 reply 0 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
Dear fellow Duners,

The House Committee on Resources is geared to tackle Clinton's Land Legacy in the 107th Congress. However, they need to hear from thousands of multiple-use recreationists who feel that Clinton's "Forest Rules and Monuments" will close too many important roads and trails on our public lands.

Committee Chairman, James V. Hansen, said in a recent statement, "This Administration has imposed an arbitrary road ban over a third of this nation's national forests. He has shut the American people out of their own land, endangered wildlife habitats and guaranteed a dramatic increase in devastating wildfires."

If you are concerned about a loss of access, please send an email
note to:

Chairman James Hansen
House Resources Committee
resources.committee@mail.house.gov

Thanks for your prompt attention to this matter,

Don Amador
Western Representative
Blue Ribbon Coalition, Inc.

See less See more
G
#2 ·
Don,

I am ashamed to admit that, while reading the BRC's website, and supporting their--no our--efforts, that I have not joined. I have the membership application that I downloaded some time ago. I have to put my money where my mouth is. Just like the old NRA addage, every gunowner a member. Look for my package in the mail...

Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.