Off Roading Forums banner

RRich

7K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  JEEPN 
#1 ·
Posting from Rich's wife Debbi

My awesome husband Rich passes away on November the 29. As some of you know he has suffered from heart diease for years. My awesome husband Rich passes away on November the 29. As some of you know he has suffered from heart diease for years. The last two most of his time was spent on this board as his means of outlet and entertainment.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your conversations, discussions and friendship to him

Thank you
Debbi Motts

RIP Rich

#4 ·
I haven't been on here in years and something made me log in today...

RIP RRich...you were a great guy, a constant source of relevant information, and you will be missed by all.

#5 ·
It's been over a year since I have been on the forum...just got busy.

This news has saddened me a great deal. Rich was always there to help with his vast knowledge, and I thank him for his gifts to this forum and myself.

Keep on Jeepin' Rich....you were the best.

#6 ·
Damn...

I am no sorry to hear of RRich's passing, he was a great guy on the boards and I considered him 'friend'.

I remember him fondly and he will live in on in my memory as one of life's treasures, along with the likes of LEVE, CJDave, and many others from the old boards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.