1. Fill the PS reservoir.
2. Jack up the front of the vehicle with the passenger side higher than the driver’s side.
3. Place key in ignition, turn the ignition to RUN mode to unlock the steering.
4. Cycle the steering wheel lock-to-lock several times.
5. Watch for bubbles in the PS fluid.
6. Top off the PS fluid.
7. Start the engine and pause a few seconds.
8 Start cycling the steering wheel right lock to left lock.
9. Wath for bubbles, foaming and fluid circulation.
10. Keep cycling the wheel full lock to full lock.
11. Let it good and hot
12. Turn the engine off.
13. Repeat steps 7 - 12 perhaps as much as three more times.
That should about do it....