Off Roading Forums banner

It Moves!!!.... And stops!.. And I have heat!

361 views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
Well, My jeep has been parked for a few months now due to some upgrades. I isntalled 4:88 gears, spool, lock right, a chevy brake booster, and fixed my radiator.

Well first, the gearing is great! This jeep moves!

Second, My cj hasn't had brakes like this for 2 years. OH MY GOD! Anybody who hasn't already - needs to upgrade their booster! This is such an easy upgrade for those who wants to do it! I actually slid off my seat the first time I locked them up on the street :)

Next, I bought a jeep radiator for my chevy motor. It didn't have the neck on the radiator for the heater core.. Now that I added the neck, OH MY GOD! HEAT? No need for the gloves now :)

I have a few other small things to do before our Paragon trip next month. It was worth the wait to get all of these things done and done right.

Oh another thing I did was I built a ladder bar like the one that is on Sam's Offroad.

Happy Wheeling!

84CJ7 SOA,35's,OnboardAir,Dual winches,Full Cage,Snorkels, and more
OverMost 4WD Club
JerseyWheelers Club

See less See more
G
#3 ·
Yeah,I know about the weather.. Its cold out there this week. The funny part about it is that I am going to paragon next month. I don't want to crush my hard top when I roll so I took the top off last night. I am running a bikini and wind jammer :) I know I am really stupid but I'd rather wear tons of clothes than crush my hard top :(

OverMost 4WD Club
JerseyWheelers Club

G
#5 ·
I can imagine what the neighbors are thinking... The jeep hasn't moved for so long and now I am taking the top off.. Hmm... Maybe I miss the summer... :) yeah,I really don't want to crush the hard top, I don't mind ripping through the soft stuff.. :) Thanks for the support!

OverMost 4WD Club
JerseyWheelers Club

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.