Off Roading Forums banner

Jeep-101- What a joke

384 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  msjordan 
G
#1 ·
This weekend I attended Jeep-101 in Atlanta, Ga. It was pretty lame. I realize it was setup and designed for beginers and soccer moms. Thats not what gets me. What gets me is how some of the people driving the new Liberty on an "off-road" course, thought it was the best vehicle ever. I was talking to an older man after he had just test drove the vehicle on the course, he was talking about selling his cheroke and buying a Liberty. He said then he might go on one of those "Jamboree things". I think I had more fun flooring the new Chrystler 300M on the acceleration part of the road test. Again I relize this was not targeted toward people like me. And the displays were pretty cool, and gave outsiders a small history of different Jeeps. And there was a free snack bar. Check out this Pic

91 YJ, 4"Pro Comp, 33" BFG MT, Herculined tub

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey man, i was there, went sunday around 2, yeah, ended up kinda gay, i wish there woulda been more older jeeps there. Yeah, the only thing that impressed me about the liberty was how fast it stopped. I went just to try and get my dad into jeeps. Seems like it worked, he wants a cj now =). Peace
Andrew

Im good at being a Lil8itch, so im sticking to it!
C/O BBS Chat Room

#3 ·
RICE! You ended up kinda gay!?!?!?!?/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Seriously -- sort of, if the guy wants to put his cherokee into the hands of someone who will actually use it, then by all means let him! He can enjoy his "better road manners" all he wants and his poor cherokee can be reaquainted with that which it is naturally led to do.

Fritz

Jeep...need I say more?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.