Off Roading Forums banner

OT....Credit card ,FRAUD ???

491 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  ExtinctJeep 
#1 ·
Anyone heard of or been charged by a company called "Registernow" seems they have charged my Credit Card,but I didn't give them my number ,I am in the process of being run around trying to find out who did.I haven't bought any software or ordered anything on line I NEVER do,In fact I put that card away about a month ago. that they should have my number,is Quite the Mystery .and I am quite pissed about it if some company I deal with might have given it out.
Figured I would give the heads up ,especially after reading about the Four Wheeler fiasco.

Ray
Learn to let go of what does not serve you ,but forces you to serve it
why does everyone ask if I am gonna paint it ?

#2 ·
Dont feel bad, I just got pumped for 300.00 on ubid. Seems they let private sellers use their utilities to sell their stuff sort of like ebay. Over 50 other people also took the bait at 300.00 to 320.00 a pop for a pocket pc that doesnt exist. Some of the folks won bids for 10 or more units....that hurts, and I am very pissed!!
Beware! contrary to popular belief, Ubid is not safe.

Jeeplvr
"GOD BLESS THE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS OF THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES 9/11/01"

Trailhed.com

#4 ·
Could it be an old charge? I once had a company charge my credit card around 6 months after I made the purchase. The credit card company told me that its only a matter of when the seller turns in the credit reciept. Also, the company I had bought the item from was actually a seller for another company, and the other company was the one who charged me, so I didn't recognise the company name on the bill.

87 wrangler - 258

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.