Off Roading Forums banner

F/S Project C7

395 views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
FOR SALE:

1983 CJ-7 Project Jeep. I have neither the time nor money to finish my Jeep so I need it out of the garage. It is a 1983 CJ-7 with the 258, T-5, Dana 300, AMC 20 rear and Dana 35 front. I have all parts except the body tub, wiring harness, brake and fuel lines, and power steering hoses. The Jeep had 68,000 on it when I got bored and took it apart. Comes with VIN plates and a title.

AMC-258, rebuilt with all new parts except camshaft, aluminum valve cover, new ignition, starter, distributor, coil, solenoid, and a complete valve job. Then engine is assembled but never started.

Drive train: T-5 shifts smoothly as does the Dana 300, tires are 32's with 90% tread on rusted chrome rims. Needs a new clutch plate because I spilled oil on the other one.

Brakes: Manual with a complete rebuild kit for the rear including new drums.

NEW: Fuel tank, windshield glass, (2) Steel horse black vinyl superseats on refinished mounts.

Frame: Completely wirewheeled and free of rust and grime. No damage due to rust. Completely painted with primer and coated with undercarriage coating.

This is a rolling chassis with only the motor installed. It has a drawbar on the front bumper so it can be towed to your garage for assembly. Add a body tub, wiring harness, fuel and brake lines, power steering lines, and a few weekends of assembly and you will have a great jeep. $1500.00 cash (OBO) and it's yours to pick up (coastal south Carolina). I won't part out so if you just want the engine it's $1500.00 cash and you have to take everything else
too :).

E-Mail me at jee@awod.com if you are interested.

Thanks, Joel

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.