Off Roading Forums banner

where can I buy a national lift kit?

416 views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
What is the URL for where I can get some info on buying a National suspension lift?

Blake
93 YJ/4.0L/33x12.50s/3" Rough Country suspension/1.25" shackles

G
#3 ·
Last time I checked, national didn't have a website. You just have to call, and their number is listed in the back of most 4x4 rags.

I hope ya'll have some spare cash laying around, you will need it. They quoted me $250 a spring, no discount on a set of 4, so $1k total.

They did have a "kit" for YJ's. I think that all it is, is a set of 4 springs. But it was cheaper than getting their custom springs made. I think they only had these "kits" in 4" lift heights for jeeps with no hardtop and 4 cyl. Again this was about 1 year ago, so I could be just not remembering corectly or they could have changed.

You best bet would be to call.

I have heard good things as well about Alcan Springs.

Jason

----------------
[]llll[] '90 YJ & '88 Grand Waggie

G
#5 ·
Yeah I am not sure but I think alot of Nationals stuff that you hear about is custom and they are known to be expensive. I would maybe look at Rubicon Express extreme duty for a higher end SUA kit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.