Off Roading Forums banner

Sweet new add-on

1K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
I found this on another board, not sure if you all have seen it, I think it's sweet. I'll also include the link to the seller, it's a private seller from the quadratec board, not quadratec..enjoy

"Roads? Where we're going; we don't need...roads"

See less See more
G
#5 ·
i just went to website and the decals adre $3.25 each plus sh or paypal? theses aaare the ones that go on the side and say "jeep". also he states that he can make them bigger at a higher cost so i inquired about one for front windshield
i dont know how to make active website clik but the one above should work. just thought someone would be interested
thanks all
allons! forward!

#7 ·
I love them but being a Canadian All my friends would bugg me They always ask why do you drive that old noisy/rusty/you have to work on it every week end Piece of crap but who gives a crap I don't, I am gonna get a set cause I redoing my body real soon. Also I need some friends that have the jeep disease.........

Ride 'N' High

G
#9 ·
okay this took me four hours to track down :)
his name is steve morris
and he makes usa jeep decals and anything else if you send the measurements...
ok send to

Att Steve Morris
Performance Signs
87 Victory Lane
Ruckersville, VA, 22968

make checks payable to performance signs
they acept plastic
or call ta 434-985-7446
or email him at PFunk246@cs.com

jeep usa decal $3.25 each send self addressed envelope
or 50 cents for postage

alright took me four hours to track thiis one down im ordering some myself. I post this for others who are interested , ive never met him but he s a jeeper too
i just thought that any display of patriotism right now would bring up morale.......thanks all
p.s. i typed iy as welll as i could the numbers seem to be right........keep on jeepin !!!

G
#10 ·
yeah, that firts link I posted brings you to the board, and the first post on there is his address if you wanna make sure you got it right. Jeep on

"Roads? Where we're going; we don't need...roads"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.