Off Roading Forums banner

F/s - some CJ stuff and AMC V8, scout parts

374 views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
Warn 6 bolt hubs, Best offer

Th400 Housing, EMPTY with AMC adapter, no tcase adapter, $50

4 yj Rims, Best offer (they are the cheap ones, good for a spare)

AMC V8 motor - Best offer
Including intake, 2bbl carb, heads, rockers, push rods,timing cover, some pully's, balancer, etc... I will part it out if you need some parts.

Scout 3spd Trans - Best offer
Scout D20 Tcase - Best offer

I WILL TRADE (AND ONLY TRADE) my TJ 6" Flares for CJ or YJ Bushwacker Flat top flares.

I can ship some of the smaller stuff but the bigger stuff must be picked up. Thanks.

84CJ7 SOA,35's,OnboardAir,Dual winches,Full Cage,Snorkels, and more
OverMost 4WD Club
JerseyWheelers Club

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks. E-mail me when you find out please. It should be the right carb then. It also needs to have a pcv port on the back of the carb. How good of condition is it in and what do you want for it?

My girlfriend said if I spent one more dime on my Jeep she would leave. Man I'm going to miss her!

G
#5 ·
I was running a pcv valve.. Not sure, I didn't give it any thought. How about $35 plus shipping? That sound ok? Its in decent shape, I never had any problems with it when I was using it. If its the right one and your interested I will try to have my buddy take a digital pic of it for you.

I will email you tomorrow :)

84CJ7 SOA,35's,OnboardAir,Dual winches,Full Cage,Snorkels, and more
OverMost 4WD Club
JerseyWheelers Club

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.