Off Roading Forums banner

F/S jeep items

420 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  JEEPN 
#1 ·
I have a few items for sale. Willing to ship, but you pick up the tab.

1981 Jeep Factory Service manual, $40.
'81 GM Smallblock Chevy Engine to Ford tranny bellhousing, make reasonable offer.
'81 Jeep D300, was behind my SR-4, works great, no leaks, $150.
Black jeep sunvisors, like new, $25/pair

I also have most of a rusty 1981 CJ-5 for sale, so if you need something, let me know. I'm holding onto the hydraulic clutch setup for now, but will have one to let go in a few months.

I am located at 04693.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 7" Lift, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

#2 ·
not trying to be a smart a$$ but what is a reasonable offer for the adapter?? Looking for one, but havent found any to know what they cost??

Looking for anything, I am always up for a trade.

97 TJ 31's and mostly stock but seeing what I can do about that..

#4 ·
Sorry, forgot I had the post up there.

I have heard of the bellhousings going for $150 each, but don't know for sure. How's $100 sound?

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'88.5 Zuki, 7" Lift, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

#6 ·
Thanks Joey.

I think he was referring to where I was in responding to his post.

Rio, there's one on Ebay for $165 now, that seems to be the going price. I am flexible, not sure I need any trading items, but you never know.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine

#7 ·
Although from what I hear 100$ would be a good price, I will have to pass, it is that time of year. Did I hear you were looking for a set of stock Jeep rims?? If so let me know, I have 4.. Rio

97 TJ 31's and mostly stock but seeing what I can do about that..

#10 ·
MA is about as close as I can get it reasonably. I have a friend that ships large items (motors) and can see how much he'd get.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.