Off Roading Forums banner

JEEPN'S HOME!

300 views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  JEEPN 
G
#1 ·
JEEPN\'S HOME!

FL couldn't keep him, too hot, nothing to do down there. Now he's back in cold country and we're expecting snow for the first day of deer season. Isn't life great!

#2 ·
Re: JEEPN\'S HOME!

Thanks for the welcome back.

Aaah snow, what a wonderful thing. Only problem is now I have to work work work, and work some more, like a dog. No Scrambler or even Zuki fixes for me for about 3 weeks, and some 18 hours days to boot.

Ah well, at least that new company award looks great on the wall.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 7" Lift, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

G
#3 ·

glad you made it back to the best place on earth...safely.

Hey...I'm swapping springs for the winter..going to Waggy's for the fronts and my old rears in the rear.

and I'm getting 35" General Grabber MTs for street tires from Sam's.

and I need to build the anti-wrap bar.

and I need to get those stock wheels down to you...

and....

You say tomato, I say fawk you.

#4 ·

Just for the winter? You don't wanna sell them to me do you?

Yeah, I need to get those rims soon as it's going to start snowing and I need to mount the winter tires. When can we swap?

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'88.5 Zuki, 7" Lift, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

G
#5 ·

yep, for now I am planning on putting the OMEs back on for the spring/summer/fall.

but that could change...(I'll see how I like the stock ones on there) I'd really like to run 38s next year and may try the JCW CJ springs, or the BDS 2" ones.

I'll contact you soon about doing the swap (you're not coming north anytime soon are you?)

and do you know anyone who has a M416 or M100 (jeep trailer) for sale...or one being used by a farmer somewhere that may be persuaded to sell?

Thanks,

Charly

You say tomato, I say fawk you.

#6 ·

Nope, no trailers. As to coming north, hadn't planned on it, but could be persuaded to make a trip. Wait! The wife is going to Bangor on Friday, she's shopping for uniforms for her new job.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.