Off Roading Forums banner

Hey Farm jeep and other IL Jeepers

347 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
#1 ·
Hey i saw your reply to my wheeling last weekend post now that i'm allowed to wheel and some of my friends have gotten in to wheeling we go all the time and have found some spots around here to wheel. There's a place in crystal lake that's amazing (for IL), it's an old quarry w/ lots of hills and some flexy stuff and some deep mud all thrown in, some can be done in a stock jeep others the tj that was on 35's w/ us had trouble with. I know of a spot off rt. 41 a place in lake zurrich, the corrner of 130th and torrance and maybe a couple others if anybody ever has the bug to wheel let me know. i can let you guys know when we are going out but sometimes it on impulse (like going mudding today after school).

BarrelRoll

97 TJ

Wheel it or drive a minny van

G
#3 ·
CL would be great sometime...my fiancee lives up there. They let people wheel in the quarry? We'll have to figure out a time to go. I've got all the seats and everything out of the jeep right now in preparation for the herculiner...so it won't be operational for a week or so. Drop me an e-mail.
dfrieders@kentlaw.edu

I Jeep, therefore I am.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.