Off Roading Forums banner

Quality of aftermarket hard tops...

367 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
I am looking to get a hard top for my new Jeep (TJ). And was wondering if anyone has experience with them. I notice steel horse has a couple of models, as well as some other company that I can't remember the name of...I haven't heard much good about steel horse, but I have their super seats and am pretty happy with them. So any recomendations??
I want something that is warm and quiet, and seals well as far as the upper doors and weatherstrips and everything.
Dan

G
#3 ·
stay away from Steel horse!! 80% if not more of their products are cheap crap! there are plenty of manufacturers who make tops, kayline, top-flite, oem, Pavement ends has nice tops!! DONT get me wrong, i have heard stories and even bought some steelhorse products only to send them back due to poor quality and that seems to be the general consensus. i dont know about their tops, someone must have one who could give you a definitive answer.

304/th400/ford 9"s front/back 7"lift 15x10/35's
it will run someday

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.