Dixie Run role call.. - Page 3 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 08:16 AM
Veteran

Re: Dixie Run role call..

Pat, don't forget the rear seat[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. My buddy and I will need a place to sit when we get on the "hard" trails[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]. Unless Mo plans on taking them too, I doubt my lowrider will make it up some.

<font color=red>I may not like what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.<font color=black>
Semper Jeep

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2001, 09:11 PM
Keyboard Implanted

HMMM..
tyhings didnt go real well for me... note i havent been around much..
got my rockram in on friday...and the new steering box....to make a long story short.. i have steering, but not ram assisted. thats just the way it's gunna be.
I also dont have a winch....or much for fenders anymore... i did some real cutting...I'm beat. I have welder burns all up and down my arms. my hands are cut up and i dont have skin on any knuckles.
the jeep is loadd on the trailer... nothing more will get worked on. i drove it 1 whole block to make sure everything was working properly.
rich, remember the stocker wrangler in uwharrie??? well... he has 35's on it now and will be there. at least its another seat, but i think he'll take it easy.

~~Elusive~~
1 ton tj-7 thingy
http://www.jeepgod.net
post #23 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 04:26 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

hey chris..
ill be off tuesday.. so i will be making a trip up there.. to drop off my boggers.. and pick up that rear rack.. hopefully.. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img].. what time are we heading out.. i will still have to come back here and pack.. got all the fluids changed.. cb mounted..
today i after work i am welding up the traction arm.. i have it made.. i just couldnt get to a welder yesterday.. also putting together my Ebrakes hopefully.. then i will be about as done as i can get for this.. still didnt get to the fuel problem.. but it hasnt happened here in awhile.. (thats what the e brake is for).. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]..

<font color=orange>survival is instinct, but living takes guts</font color=orange>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 08:25 AM
Veteran

I talked to Pat concerning Mo's rear seat. We may just strip him of it so we can all hit the hard stuff for awhile[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. Pat and I agreed to hit some "lite" stuff on Thursday so me and Mo can get some wheeling in and then Friday we'll go to the challenge and get some observation time in, possibly Saturday, down to Blairsville and Sunday, who knows?

We plan on leaving from down here around 0900 or 1000, that'll put us up there at around 1400-1500. I'll go straight to the field campground to meet ya'll or set up a spot. We can try to get the same area as last year, right?

Also, the weather looks good for the week. http://www.weather.com/weather/local/28906

<font color=red>I may not like what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.<font color=black>
Semper Jeep

post #25 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2001, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

ya rich.. get the same area.. near the venders.. and ramp.. so we wont have to walk far for the festivities..

<font color=orange>survival is instinct, but living takes guts</font color=orange>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode