Thanks for all the help. I got it all done last night, took until 3am but what the hell right. Anyway i did it in the order you guys said to, shims, blocks, leafs. Worked great. I put the tall part towards the front of the jeep, to tilt the diff up, and correct the angle. It worked great.
Here's the lift details, bear in mind the front's not in yet.
Front- 4.5" RE coils, 2" RE spacers. (currently has 3" coils) Maybe some 1/2 poly stock spacers, to compensate for the list in the rear. (instead of 7" in the rear it came out to 9")
Rear- 4.5" Rusty's leaf packs, 2" rusty's shackles, 1/2" solid steel blocks, 3deg shims. Putting this in last night was a BITCH... I had some stripping problems on the u-blocks, cause i had to cut them to fit. Anyway it's done now. Looks dumb now with the 31's, time for 33's or 34's
AOL AIM- Quikag57
Lostsa Mods, Little Time, oh well!