Minute of Silence - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 09:11 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Minute of Silence

I read this on CNN.com. I believe this is the LEAST we can do to recognize the families and victims of this tradgedy. Please pass this along. I wish all of my friends and family to observe this silence.

"The European Union has declared Friday a day of mourning throughout its 15 member states in solidarity with the victims of the attacks. At noon Brussels time, three minutes of silence will be observed and all activity will cease." Here is the link, http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe...reaction/index

Let us also observe 1 minute of total silence on Friday, September 14, 2001 at 10:00am Pacific Standard Time.

We are horrified, but will be calm.
We are angry, but will learn.
We are scared, but will survive.
We are wounded, but will heal.
Be strong.
Be aware.
Forgive.

Never forget.

Let us prove to the world now why democracy is better than the terror and horror of September 11. We can lead by example but must not falter in our demands for peace and prosperity throughout the world. Now is the time for us to shine, to show the extremists in the world that they may kill our citizens, and destroy our buildings, but cannot, and will never be able to crush our spirit.

My prayers to those families and friends who lost loves one. Please add your name before you forward this.

Jon - Toluca Lake, CA

[b]If you choose to forward this, please protect the senders privacy by deleting the e-mail headers.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode